“Chain that feels like a local dive”
Review of Pinchers

Pinchers
Ranked #55 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Description: Since 1997, Pinchers has operated with a simple mission - Local fishermen fishing local waters for a local restaurant. You can't get a more Southwest Florida experience than that.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great find within walking distance in a center full of mostly upscale restaurants, this place feels homey coming straight off the beach, like a Margaritaville almost. No, it's not White glove 5 star dinning, but if you just want unpretentious seafood and or a family friendly bar, this is it. Stone crab claws were great, all of our entrees good to great, and kids meals are free with an adult entree. They have drink specials as well. We went twice in our 4 nights in Marco.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

they have the stone crab claws
the server was fredny he was very attentive and answered all our questions

it was also happy hour 2 for 1
we enjoyed our meal

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hi this was the first time at Pincher's and it will be our last. The server gave me wrong counts when I asked him, how many Coconut Shrimp came on each portion. He told me 11-14 on the smaller portion so I thought was a great deal but when the plate arrived along with the manager there were only 5 shrimp. obviously the server knew he had messed up and sent the manager over to see what I wanted to do. She did not offer me what I had been told but asked me what I wanted to do about it. Of course I said I expect the at least 11 on the plate. This was very awkward and by the time they arrived my husband had almost finished his plate. I found the food just average as there was too much coating on the shrimp which made it taste greasy.
I don't feel like we will be returning to Pincher's as the prices are more than I like to pay for a meal with only 5 shrimp in the future for over $15

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are locals and eat here regularly, the server we had a few days ago apparently took this to mean she could take this opportunity to put no effort into serving the food promptly or even with a semblance of a welcoming attitude. A lot of great staff here, not this one though.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got take out from here one evening just a quick stop for Crab legs, they're fresh and cooked to perfection.