Madeira Bay Resort(Madeira Beach)
US$ 336
US$ 154
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 225
US$ 220
US$ 198
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 202
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
Belle Vista Hotel(Madeira Beach)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I booked online and also spoke with the owner/manager who assured me someone would be there to let me in at 8pm. My room was said to be a suite. On arrival the office was closed and when asking other residents I was told that the girl would be back after 9pm from work elsewhere. When she arrived she knew nothing of my booking and only had 1 room - not a suite. Although the bed and bathroom were clean there was no hot water in the wash basin or efficiency sink and the sparse crockery was broken and filthy. When leaving in the morning I could not open the door ! The phone was not connected and the instructions for it had got wet at some point and the wording was illegible! I had to knock on the wall and the window for help!

Room Tip: cheap but not cheerful
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank ottocat
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We have been visiting family in seminole for 1 year, have stayed at 2 other places and did not like either one. Sea Dawn was more than we thought it would be! Our room was beautiful and the fishing from the deck was perfect, esp. with bait store next door. Candy Kitchen next door as well. Market in walking distance and John's Pass is close enough to walk but, we drove. We will stay here every time, they only have a few rooms, so I plan to book as early as possible. We just left today, wish we could have stayed longer... Sharon ps - very clean!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Slanier64
Reviewed 19 August 2010

It was the cutest little place... like an apartment with all the fixins... we filled up the fridge and cupboards with snacks... enjoyed good movies in my room while my son played with his PS3 in the living room. It was so nice to have all the conveniences close by... like a grocery store, Candy Kitchen (best homemade ice cream), Lisa's Cafe (for dining), 7-Eleven (for anything else), John's Pass and a quick walk across the street to Madeira Beach.

We got so much for our money -- and it was a real vacation of leisure! I came back home truly rested, relaxed and with renewed energy.

We decided to make this place a tradition for a yearly, end-of-summer, getaway weekend... before school and all the busy-ness begins.

We loved it!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank LilyoftheValley49
Reviewed 6 April 2010

First, let me say this is a great little spot on the water, great location, and it is priced very fairly. We have stayed here many times and this is the first time we had a problem.
However, we did have a problem this weekend with our reservation missing. We arrived at 4pm and they didn't have the room we reserved. No room for us!
My sister-n-law came all the way from Indiana for this trip. We ended up paying double for another place since we had to make last minute reservations.
Although we will probably stay again, I would no longer recommend this hotel, especially if you are coming from out of state. Make sure you get your reservations in writing.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SunshineSeeker71
Reviewed 2 February 2010

I booked a room for March. I called over the weekend and put down my credit card, chatted on the phone with the owner on Monday and got the room I wanted. Perfect so far. Called again the following day just before booking the flight to make sure everything is allright. I was assured that it was. I was told to go ahead and book my flight from Boston and the rental car. I did. Well, literally 5 min after, I get a call from the owner, the same person I've been corresponding to all along. Well, it turns out that there's no vacancy in the hotel. Well, I asked why not tell me before booking the flight? Well, she was confused and gave me a BS answer of how sometimes she works from home and forgot to include the reservations she made that day. I asked her if there's anything she could do. The best she could do was to give me a number to a nearby hotel. She wouldn't give me assurance that it had vacancy! She than hung up and won't pick up my calls.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple