“Really Good Pizza and Quick Delivery”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Lynn Haven
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family ordered some Marco's Pizza for dinner. This was the first time I had their pizza, wings, and brownie dessert. It was very impressive for a chain and one of the better pizzas I've had at a restaurant. The delivery also came much faster than estimated as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Marcos makes some great pizza. We had the combination and a plain cheese pizza. Both were excellent. This is the best Pizza in Lynn Haven. Hands down.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I order from here once as week and usually get subs,wings and side salad. I do order pizza from time to time but really enjoy the subs n salads.I like the wings but I need very hot wings but they are good to eat.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Marcos is awesome! Get the old world pepperoni! Always fresh, hot and heavenly. We like to sit outside so we don't have to wait till we get home to eat. The employees are always super friendly also and willing to go above and beyond. Keep it up guys!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Excellent food! I eat at Marco's at least once every two weeks and my orders are never wrong and always taste good. Besides pizza, the chef salads are excellent!