“Still one of my favorites”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #32 of 107 Restaurants in Lutz
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

TJ Flats - Taco Tuesdazes is one of my favorites for lunch! Great service, great food...I was pleased. The one thing I really like is the consistency between the various locations; you always know what you're gonna get. I was grateful they were one of the few places that opened quickly after Hurricane Irma came ripping through. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Pretty good food, think a lil OVER priced. But go there on Taco 2sdays and it's DEFINITELY worth it.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This chain is typically good, but our last visit left everyone in our group with gastrointestinal issues. We will not return to this location. Poor service, poor quality food.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Stopped in for lunch and ordered burritos. They are made to order and were very good. They have a large hot sauce bar if you like to explore. I loved reading the bumper stickers that were posted. Service was friendly.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

This was a very good restaurant. If you want a step up from Taco Bell next door, you'll enjoy this. There are many options for sauces. The food great!

Been to Tijuana Flats? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK