“Great gyro!”

Oh My Gyro
Ranked #46 of 158 Restaurants in Longwood
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 21
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

This is a very good place to get a gyro. The menu is very small. The have two meat choices, traditional gyro meat or chicken and you can get that either as a gyro or a gyro platter but, it is a great gyro! The sauce they provide is not a tzatziki sauce but it is very tasty. We will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Went with some friends for lunch here after hearing good things about it- quiet when we went late for lunch but not totally empty. The food was delicious. Not a fancy menu but you don't need it. It's simple in a very good way. I got the chicken platter- which had very flavorful chicken and rice and lettuce/salad and a few pieces of pita bread. Others with me got the gyro sandwich and were very happy with it too. There are desserts to choose from and they seem just to be prepackaged frozen but they still looked delicious. Not a fancy place, but it doesn't need to be.

1  Thank Leah S
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Just noticed this place today (apparently only open 2-3 weeks ago) so we tried it. Brightly lit, clean, and friendly. We had the Gyro plate. EXCELLENT. Salad was fresh. Rice was very good. The Gyro meat was perfect. Can't wait to go back to try the Fallafel. Simple short menu, Gyro, chicken, and falafel, either on plate or as a sandwich (wrap). Price is right too. Hope they thrive here we need the variety.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Went for lunch and found the place clean most likely cause of only 2 customers there. No real menu just a food category sign that told you nothing. I asked for menu and was told none was available. Now for the BIG surprise, I ordered a Gyro sandwich and to my amazement they DID NOT have any. The place is named Oh My Gyro, what the hell. When I brought that up the owner/manager just shrugged his shoulders. Just can't give them a 2nd chance.

4  Thank wendell911

Been to Oh My Gyro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK