“Tasty chicken!”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Live Oak
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I realized last weekend that It'd been awhile since I had eaten here. On Saturday, my husband and I went for lunch. I love their crinkle cut fries even though sometimes they are over salted. The restaurant was not too crowded and we ordered as soon as we walked in. Service was prompt and the chicken tenders were ever so tasty. We were each given a pile of hot fries, too.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Tried the Cajun chicken sandwich and the mild boneless Buffalo wings. The sandwich was delicious. The boneless wings had good flavor but were cold. Lacy our server was super sweet and let us take our time deciding since it was our first visit. It's better than most fast food places in the area.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

This is a good location with friendly and caring servers, and properly cooked chicken Fingerz. They do stay open late enough late dining.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I was surprised that this sort of like fast food; I'm not from this area. However, I did order a big salad via drive-thru and take it back to work to eat slowly. Lots of food; plenty salad for two and so delicious! Ingredients were fresh too!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food was not bad at all. The kickin chicken was awesome, so was the buffalo chicken zalad. My pops liked the club chicken sandwich. The sweet tea was good.