“its hardees”

Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #24 of 52 Restaurants in Live Oak
Reviewed 10 July 2017

the biscuits are always good, havent been here for awhile because it used to be dirty all the time. they have remodeled and cleaned up the place and have eaten here once since then it was a lil better.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We love the hamburgers at Hardee's so we headed there after packing out our campsite in nearby Suwannee State Park. It was 10:30 am, so we could not get a hamburger. Instead I got an egg and chicken sandwich on biscuit while my husband got an egg and sausage biscuit. His sausage was in large links and he loved it! My egg and chicken was superb! Now we love more than the delicious hamburgers at Hardees. I just wish they would open one near Deltona, Florida!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been to a Hardee's in years. This Hardee's was clean and busy. That get a lot of local traffic. Service was quick and the food was good. I liked the coffee.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Best breakfast always good and fresh and good for a budget great biscuits umm good.price is right for the meal

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Hardee's is always adding a new sandwich or meal. For as little as $5 bag lunch to a $10 Angus hamburger meal and a great breakfast biscuit homemade every morning.