“Great local place, imaginative menu”
Review of Robbie's Cafe

Robbie's Cafe
Ranked #25 of 52 Restaurants in Live Oak
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Small storefront restaurant but don't let that deter you. Really good food here. I eat here a lot and have never had a bad meal. The blue cheese burger is a delight and cooked to order, they will even make it Medium Rare if you ask. Homemade Sweet potato and regular potato fries and chips, it's hard to decide because they are all so good. I love their onion ring sauce to dip the homemade chips in. The French onion soup is homemade and hot!!! It's wonderful. I am reluctant to order a Reuben Sandwich most places but there they get it right, the corned beef is thinly sliced to perfection. I must sound like a fan but that's because I am. I eat out a lot and this remains one of my favorite places anywhere. I believe it is the best restaurant in Live Oak or anywhere nearby. Now if they would just open on weekends.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, fresh vegetables (squash and onions) very tasty
Used GPS to find, not on main road but worth the effort!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

The BIG FISH is their signature and well it should be. Huge and very good. Other items are southern style food and done well. Atmosphere is casual and homey. Locals love this place.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Robbies has the largest fish sandwich ever. My husband always orders this and likes it a lot. I like their blackened fish, it varies by what is available. Always good value for the money.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Had lunch with my wife and a friend of hers last month. Blackened chicken salad was one of the best I have had anywhere. Service was good, prices very affordable.

Been to Robbie's Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK