“Beautiful interior and decor, great service and even better food”
Review of The 406

The 406
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Live Oak
Reviewed 20 October 2017

This is a great place to have lunch with friends or a romantic dinner. Everything I have tried is very yummy, but I especially love the creamy crab bisque. I believe this is the nicest restaurant in Live Oak! In years past I would have had to leave town to go to a restaurant worthy of dressing up for, but this place even if it is small is charming and romantic and gives you that elegant feel that all other restaurants in Live Oak lack.

1  Thank Chelsea I

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Tom and I had friends take us to this restaurant. Ever since we send people all the time and we visit a couple of times a month. Don and Russell are always pleasant go out of their way to accommodate you. The food is top notch, between all of us I think that we have tried almost everything on the menu.

If you want a wonderful meal at a great price make sure you check out 406 today.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Love this place great food staff amazing I have been a few times and would definitely recommend this place to all visitors crab cakes are the best and the crab bisque is to die for! Check them out!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We were here in Live Oak, FL to escape Irma (the hurricane). We discovered that we should have come to eat here! Amazing, amazing food, wonderful smart and caring staff, beautiful building and views! Every bite was pure discovery and joy! We're NYTimes #1 Bestselling authors and I wish we could cook this well! Try the shrimp app, the blackened scallops, the Caesar salad and Greek salad, the pork chop and burger...all simply superb. We're going back tomorrow! Suddenly, we wish we were staying longer! Truly one of the best meals we've had in years and years!

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food as we have grown to expect but the service was a little chaotic. No one manning the door and noticed people standing waiting to be acknowledged. Our server was a little harried and forgot our appetizer but offer dessert. Molten cake was so so, would have rather had the gumbo. Definitely one of our favorites and we will return.

1  Thank Midge M