Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 99
Hotels.comUS$ 99
PricelineUS$ 84
eDreamsUS$ 84
TravelocityUS$ 99
Lol.travelUS$ 104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Rooms were very clean! Beds were so soft and cozy! Breakfast is from 6:30 until 9:30. Waffles, eggs, sausage, cold cereal, oatmeal,juice, coffee. Staff was very accommodating. Would definitely recommend and I'd stay again. Oh, they also have a pool with a smoking area out back with tables and chairs. A bar built into the hotel on the side( no noise or weirdos).

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Initial review was certainly less than favorable; however, the Manager Ed was very kind to make my disdain for the smelly accommodation originally give to us better and upgraded us to a Suite at no additional cost. For that I am eternally grateful. Initial interaction with clerk on duty for 1st shift was also less than favorable; however, Leondra and Ed also made up for that in kindness and understanding. We're here for the week that was prepaid and I can now rest easier knowing my issues were heard, apologized for, and made right.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Leslie C
Reviewed 20 March 2019

The motel has free parking. The check in was friendly and efficient. The motel has an elevator and the rooms have inside entries. The room was comfortable, quiet, and well laid out. I got a good night's sleep and my requested wake up call. They serve breakfast. My check out went quickly.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2019

Advertised as being 8.2 miles from RSW airport, and having a very early flight, we decided to leave our beachside rental and stay here for one night. Such a mistake. The hotel is not in a good area. It is 30 minutes from the airport. Room appeared basic but clean, beds very mushy. We were on the fourth floor. Walls are paper thin. The Mexican Restaurant downstairs has a really bad, loud band that played until about 3 am. Even with earplugs we could feel the loud vibrations of the bass and drums. Really? In a hotel were people pay to sleep??? Finally quiet at 3 am, but we had to get up at 4:30 to get to the airport . To greet us in the bathroom were 3 huge cockroaches, 1 by the tub, one eating the top of the toothpaste we left by the sink and one on my toothbrush bristles! Ugh! Needless to say we left for a long day of travel without the benefit of brushed teeth. Hoping those were the only bugs we were exposed to.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MandJ9
Reviewed 10 February 2019

We arriver at the hôtel around noon, I asked for a room and there were some, but I already had à réservation, Julisa was at the réception desk, I told her we wanted to leave our luggage, seeing as we would be back only around 23:00 hours, She would not If we did not pay 25$ for early checkin, I asked to cancel and she refused. So se came back at 11 in the evening, the parking was full, there is an mexicain restaurant attached to the hotel, Elteraco or something like that, people were in groups together all over screaming and but specially near the hôtel entrance, we were intimidated to go in. Future was at the réception desk, we asked for a quiet room. First thing in the room was the smell of perfumed scent to hide moisture, in the bath there was a bug, Ran the water to drain it our, next thing was the molding on the mirror was broken cracked. Then the noise of all those people from the mexicain restaurant, screaming, laughing, talking loud, past midnight,still could not sleep. The matresses were both caved in and really not comfortable. Next morning at around 08:30 we went to the continentale breakfest, one table was vacant, all dirty and sticky with something, I went and got tissus to Clean it, the lady from the reception desk came to help with some spray. We went to get our food, 2 slices of bread left, something that looked like a crushed muffin, really nothing interesting to eat, we decided to leave. I went and talked to the lady at the desk, told her that this hotel is not up to basic standards, especially at 150$ a night, told me She was sorry and excused the hotel, told me to use to be a Microtel before. So really really terrible service, hôtel, équipement, price, food, no parking on Friday night, etc,etc.

Room tip: I would never return here and spend my money
Date of stay: February 2019