All reviews front desk staff was very friendly would stay here again blankets hurricane fl
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stayed at the Sleep Inn and I had to check out early as I could no longer take it. First there was a large wet spill between the beds of an unidentified origin, second the TV didn't work, and thirdly and the worst was that they immediately charged my credit card for the entire stay. That was bad but each day another day charge showed up on my credit card. I immediately went to the front desk and was told all that would be taken off when I checked out. I checked out and three days later charges were still being added to my credit card. I went back to the hotel and asked them what was going on and they assured me again that all that would be refunded. I was also told that the hotel manager would contacted me personally as soon as she was available. None of that happened. I finally had to file a fraud investigation with my bank and the added charges stopped. 10 Days after my stay my bank finally put it right through no effort of the hotel. I will never ever stay at a Choice hotel again in my life and have informed my family and friends to avoid it as will.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Craig F
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

If you are into clean and nice this not the place. We did a group reservation for an event. No other choice!!!! Bit the sleep inn. The place smells horrible like wet carpet and other stuff. Found a used condom in one of the room drawer. Just not nice at all. The front desk was the best part of the whole experience after my first room smelled like cigarette smoke they changed me to another. The owner needs to understand that just spray wont solve the bad smell. I would give it a 0 bit is not possible.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jose S
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The place is great. Breakfast is nice. Only complaint is the WiFi is really wonkie and you have to call the front deck to reset the modem like three times a day. Stayed here 3 weeks. Beds are very comfortable and the blankets are good quality.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed here over night after driving cross country for a move and arriving too late to get into the apartment. First bad omen was someone else's empty noodle bowl garbage left in the room by one of the beds. Parting gift was food poisoning from the continental breakfast. Should have slept in the car and eaten anywhere else.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Only good thing about this overnight stay was the friendly clerk for checking in & the heated pool outside. Room was dirty, not vacuumed well, half drank bottle of wine in the fridge, hair in the shower, and one large roach on the wall near my face at 4am. Check out clerk not nearly as friendly as check in said, "Sorry to hear about that," when I told him about the bug.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple