All reviews cookies breakfast staff great hotel comfortable beds olive garden would highly recommend this hotel in town business center complimentary breakfast convenient location wonderful stay easy access staff was friendly eggs central florida front desk staff visit family
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, hotel room was very clean and well-kept. The hotel overall was very clean and well-kept. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you need to stay in this area. Breakfast in the morning is available, and they are within walking distance of restaurants.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2017

My stay was good, staff friendly check-in was good...however, the bed in my room was very UNCOMFORTABLE. It felt like the springs in the mattress was coming through. I had to keep turning from side to side in order to get some sleep. The toilet kept running all night. I reported it upon checking out. I can't believe I'm the only guest that experienced this. The thing that upset me the most was the cost of the room. When I first went to book this room the discounted military rate was $90.00. I got busy and came back an hour later to reserve the room I saw for $90.00 and the price shot up to $147.00. I realize that there was a special event going on that weekend, but that's no reason to price gouge. Would I stay there again, probably NOT!

Room Tip: First time at this hotel--wouldn't know.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Another shining star for Hilton, Hampton Inn. Great customer service, and courteous staff. The rooms and hotel was very clean. Easy access to highways, local restaurants, and stores. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Very pleasant staff, rooms comfy, cozy and clean. Breakfast good including the coffee. Real close to restaurants that you can walk. We will definitely be back when in the area again. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2017

24 hr shuttle to/from airport. walking distance to good restaurants. Breakfast staff outstanding & food not bad either. Rooms immaculate & comfortable.Would stay again & would recommend. Staff helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple