I can say that the front desk staff was amazing and tried to make sure things got taken care of. HOUSEKEEPING is another story we had an ocean front King Suite when we arrived there were dirty dishes in the dishwasher, when we told the front desk about it the reply was "there is a dishwasher in your room?" First strike, it took two visits to the room to remove the dirty dishes and then they never replaced what they took so we had no forks or spoons in the room and now only one coffee cup and glass...strike two.Over the course of the next three days when housekeeping did the room they only made the bed and replenished towels never restocking the coffee or the plastic bathroom cups that made for strike three. We informed the front desk about not having coffee twice but it didn't seem to bother them at all. The final incident was when we got back to the room and there was a pack of cigarettes on the nightstand. Neither of us smoke. The hotel is older and it has an policy of locking the gate to the beach from the hotel leaving you no way to get to beach after 9pm without walking out on the street and to the public access in either direction. When the gate is open you must go through the restaurant from the pool area to get to the lobby to go to your room making it a very uncomfortable situation.
Again I say the front desk staff tried to be helpful and they were very nice but overall the hotel suite was not worth the cost we paid. We will not return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord