We stayed here in room 305 with a beautiful ocean, pool view. It was a very large room with a king sized bed, walk in closet, bathroom with tub/shower and blow dryer, a kitchenette with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker stove. The room and hotel itself is very clean. Bedding and towels were of good quality. Free wi-fi. The hotel has been fairly recently renovated to include a restaurant and bar. The pool area is quite lovely. One of the best features of this hotel is it's location: directly on the beach and within easy walking distance to the pier, several restaurants, bars and shops. Staff is friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord