A nice small resort on a beautiful beach within walking distance of a lot of shops and restaurants. We had a queen room with a large closet/dressing area which was nice. The bathroom is small, but having the dressing area with a large mirror made up for that. Both the room and the bathroom were clean. The pool area is nice, but not enough lounge chairs and the sun goes behind the building in the early afternoon, so if you want sun - get out there before 11am. The included breakfast was nice, but I wouldn't want it day after day if I spent a week there. We ate lunch when we first arrived and the owner/chef was very accommodating and the food and drink was yummy. A great place to stay before our cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord