“Location, Location, Location!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Full kitchen !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Centerville, Massachusetts
“Location, Location, Location!!”
Reviewed 19 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I found this on trip advisor, was a little nervous! Wow what a great find!! If u like the beach it is literally steps away! This unit is very clean and has absolutely everything u need! Carlos, his wife and son are a very kind and helpful family! When I arrived there was a hand written card and a bottle of wine! I will definitely be back!! Only suggestion I would put out there is to rent a car if u haven't already. Unless u plan on just chilling around here at night then u could use " the pelican hopper" it's a small bus free of charge! I took it to publix and the driver Dennis was kind and helpful! It would be good to tip the driver. If I were to rate this on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 13!! Can't wait to come back! Thank you for a great, peaceful, safe week!

Location Cleanliness
21 Nov 2014
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host your days we are glad you enjoy ! Thanks for you wonderful rewiew we are really appreciate .
Rhonda786
Tampa, Florida
“A peaceful place to relax and unwind!”
Reviewed 7 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

A great place to relax and unwind. Very clean with everything you need to feel at home. Large TV for watching movies, plenty kitchen appliances, pool located just outside the door and only steps away to the beach. My husband and I stayed for 6 days and enjoyed very much.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy, direct access to pool and beach, did not have to go through lobbies. I also liked dealing directly with the owner.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Sherril17...
Margate, Florida
“Perfect Beach Place - Quiet Vacation”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Carlos & Maria were wonderful hosts and the unit was exactly as decribed. My 2 1/2 grandaughter and I stayed a week and had a great time. The process was so easy everything was great. I used this as a working vacation as I live local and wanted a place by the beach. The unit is steps from the pool and beach. I hated to leave. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quiet beach vacation as the unit is in a private residential community. There were plenty of clean towels and fresh bedding. There is shopping very close and cooking in the unit worked out well also. We also used the grill on the property while we were there. I want to thank Carlos & Maria again for everything this was a great experience and I would rent from them again.

Travelling group: Other
CatLong15
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Everything you could possibly need”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I was in town for work for a month and this was a great find. Awesome location, and very well maintained property. The apartment it's self had everything you could possibly need for an extended stay. Was very clean, it made my trip really enjoyable.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
21 Jul 2014
Thank you very much for you review ! Always open for our guest recommendation to do better . Glad you find what you need in our place .hope to have you soon thanks again !!!!!
Petar2014...
Fullerton, California
“great location, best for family with kids”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I am so glad we picked this studio. It was a great experience from the moment I booked it to checking out. The owner (Carlos) responded to any of my messages prior and during our stay immediately and was very accommodating all throughout.
We arrived at the airport at 6am and were in the studio unloading bags by 7.30 am. Can't do that in a hotel. The studio was nice and clean, AC was on, there was literally everything you could think of in terms of toiletries, cutlery, full size fridge, even a personal welcome card from the owner. And (my favorite) was a Keurig coffee machine with Keurig coffee pods right on the counter. Trust me after flying all night with two kids getting into your room 7.30 am and being able to make yourself a nice strong cup of coffee was priceless. Nothing like the stinky coffee machines and coffee filters in a typical hotel room which take forever to brew.
Now about the location: You can't get that unless you pay 3-4 times more. This was right on the beach..., literary. Put on your swimming suit, grab a towel and you are swimming in the ocean in 30 secs. No streets crossing, no lengthy parking lots dragging bags or coolers. If you vacation with kids you would know how priceless that is. Ocean water was 80 degrees and the beach was nice and sandy. If you are scared of sharks in the ocean, you can jump in the pool. It is approx. 10 feet from the studio entry door.
As to the furniture inside some of it is a little outdated. It is not the Ritz Carlton, but it seems that the owners are updating it gradually. For us convenience over luxury is way more important, so it was perfect for our family.
No cleaning fees, parking fees or any other visible or (invisible fees). Only hotel tax and a $200 deposit were added. You do put down $200 deposit, which I hope will be returned shortly (I am writing this review a week after I checked out, so I have not received my deposit back just yet).
Overall I highly recommend this place, especially if you travel with kids, and if I lived closer we would vacation there all the time for sure.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the fact that it is right on the beach
Liked least: bed could be a little more comfy
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
25 Jun 2014
Thank you very much for taking your time to post your kind rewiew .We are very glad your family and you enjoy your stay .We will love to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing