See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2013

The place is outdated, dirty, overpriced, and most of all unsafe. The elevator inspection certificate was expired since 2010. I have never been at a hotel or motel without a telephone in the room. So unbelievable! There were no photos on the website of the rooms which I understand now why. It such a shame because from the outside the building is very nice.The so called front desk is across the road and most of the time no one is available to help you or willing to help you.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank lidpic
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Rooms smell musty and is very dirty. Management doesn't want to help with refund, discount or change of room, people that work here say that's how it's always been. This place needs a full reno ASAP!!! Disgusting .....

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Luv2fly30
Reviewed 13 February 2013

When we arrived at the hotel it looked pretty modern on the outside. Then going inside we were shocked to find out how much of a dump it was. The place was built in the nineties and has never been renovated since. Now if they took care of the place it would prob hold up well but I was horrified to find dirt and grim every where. I actually went out and bought Clorox wipes to go over all of the surfaces. The toilet paper had brown spots on it, I wiped the seat and it looked like dead brown skin on my wipe. The bed head after wiping was black. There was a dry crusty booger on the faucet , sounds ludicrous but true. The rug was filled with crud, you could feel it on your feet. I wished they could at least have the common sense to get rid of rugs and replace with wooden floors, so much more hygienic ! We paid for 5 nights oh and have to eat it. I actually went to a few of the other small hotels right near this place just to have something to compare to and they were so cute and CLEAN and bright and cheerful.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank leoemia
Reviewed 21 January 2011

We found this hotel by chance, made a detour into this little town and were lucky enough to find a room that was clean, staff friendly and in walking distance of everything. Had only intended on spending one night but extended our stay for a few more nights. The hotel is only across the street from the ocean and the view from the roof and balcony are wonderful to watch the sunset. The personal service from the staff makes this place a joy as does the common sitting & kitchen areas that make you feel right at home. We hope to return again on our way back through and in years to come.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank brendy K
Reviewed 2 June 2010

We had many conversations with the hotel staff before arriving -I was with a friend and my elderly father. Shortly before arrival I was told there was a problem with the room -no details but they had a second floor 2 bedroom "suite" similar to the one we had booked. From the parking lot it looked like we were the only guests. We checked in -there is no assistance with getting to your room despite the fact that my father was using a walker. Shortly after we checked in, the desk closed. There is no staff on premises in the evening. It was in the 50s outside, going down into the forties so we turned on the heat prior to go grocery shopping. Arrived back to find that only cold air was blowing and the rooms were in the low 50s. We called managment ( which again was not on site) -while waiting for a return call we noted that the bathrooms were dirty -dried dirty water on the white floors -head and pubic hairs on the floor. Double bed really low to the floor and saggy .The "kitchenette" had a sink too small to wash dinner plates in. The microwave worked only on some settings, the refrigerator wasn't really cold. The dishes had dried food on them. After several calls, management stated that " it was Florida" as an explanation for the broken heating system. Only solution they could come up with (as we needed heat or we'd be sleeping in 40 degree temperatures and there weren't even extra blankets) was that they would "try" to purchase space heaters. We would have needed 6 to cover all rooms and baths but I couldn't believe that this was the only option. The section we were in was old and not in the best of shape -I am sure plugging in heaters would have been extremely dangerous and I cannot imagine that it would have been in compliance with fire code -we felt there was no option but to check out -we are still trying to get our money back as they ran the charge for all three nights. This place is a nightmare.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family