All reviews nice pool comfortable room minute walk within walking distance misty towels publix beach grill sea
Reviewed 13 December 2016

I stayed here for several months and can say without a doubt this is the best place in Lauderdale by the Sea, the new owner has made great changes, met him , Izzie is the BEST!!!! Tropicaire needs a owner like Izzie. The staff are excellent, Misty the manager goes out of her way to make sure every guest has the best stay. She has been here for several years and while staying here, it only speaks of how much people appreciate Misty's help, During my stay, I have met many repeat customers who are so glad to see Misty and say they only come back to Tropicaire because of Misty. I only wish I had Misty's energy...lol, would go only Starbucks go Bankrupt. I have lived here before as a resident in LBTS and can say this place is only a fun, happy, clean, and GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!! I have met many nice guests from all over the world here, we cookout, hang out by the pool, and it has been a fantastic experience.

Room Tip: Has a pool, a grill, lovely rooms and GREAT STAFF & SERVICE!!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Kenny B
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

First time here and really enjoyed my stay. Rooms were clean fresh everything stocked. Kitchen had everything I needed. Decor was new and fun. Pool was perfect. Clean and warm. Beach towels given and a 5 min walk to beach. Staff owner couldnt be nicer!. Made sure we had what we needed for our stay. .parking not a problem. They are pet friendly which wasnt a big deal i am sure if you get a barker all night the owner would take care of any problem you had....another reason I would go back

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rob M
Tropicaire1, Manager at Tropicaire Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you very much for your response, it was a pleasure to have you as our guests. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Misty is the best! They really went above and beyond for us. She let us reserve just the right room and worked with us on our special requests. Nice pool, clean, comfortable room, at very competitive rates. We will be back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Tropicaire1, Manager at Tropicaire Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at the Tropicaire and I just love this little hotel. It is always clean, well kept, and has a quaint atmosphere. Missy does a wonderful job making sure everyone has what they need. Nice size pool for a small hotel. Stay here, you will like it. Everything is within a 5 minute walk. Neat little shops, great bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ckent3616
Tropicaire1, Manager at Tropicaire Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Thank-You Caroline, It really means a lot to us for you to leave us such a great review. We appreciate your kind words.
We also appreciate you coming back time & time again. Well till your next diving visit, ((Hopefully the weather will be better ;)

Thanks Again,
Tropicaire Resort Staff~

Reviewed 2 May 2016

We felt very welcomed during our first journey ever in the United States by the owner Lars. We arrived late because of flight delays but Lars stayed around to show us our room. He answered all our questions before and during our stay. He was very helpful whenever we had a problem.

Breakfast options and beach are nearby. Rooms were clean and tidy. WiFi reception was excellent.

Recommended and would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Tropicaire1, Owner at Tropicaire Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Thank you very much for your review, it was a pleasure having you, we hope to see you again.