Spent 2 nights here and loved it! The Blue Seas was immaculatey maintained and it was evident that the owners have put their heart and soul into the property. The beach was accross the street, beautiful and uncrowded. Restaurants and shops are just a block away. Can't wait to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Seas Courtyards is a charming boutique hotel that offers the unique feel of Old World Mexico in a beachside setting. Inside and out the Blue Seas Courtyard is an artist's paradise offering delightfully decorated accommodations and lush, tropical grounds. We are excellently located just one block from the village square day and night amenities and 50 feet from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Blue Seas Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Seas Courtyard Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Courtyard Blue Seas
- Courtyard Lauderdale By The Sea
- Lauderdale By The Sea Courtyard