“Great NY style pizza”
Review of Pizzeria Bella Napoli - CLOSED

Pizzeria Bella Napoli
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New York Style Pizza , family owned and operated . Pizza is sold by the slice too .Free delivery within a 5 mile radius and a $10.00 min. order. Homemade Italian food.
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I was happy to finally find a pizza like I remember in NY. Great prices and service ... My search is over... Excellent!!

1  Thank Nancy C

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Took a friend's recommendation and went to "Pizzeria Bella Napoli" for lunch. I had a couple of slices and my wife had Spaghetti with Clam sauce. We were very surprised with the quality of the food and the pleasant personnel in the restaurant. It seems everyone in the know go there for a New York style lunch!

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Whenever I'm in St.Petersburg we take Marge out for lunch and as she was the wife of a Military Man (all of their children being born all over the place) she loves exotic food. Usually we go Chinese , because I love the Fortune Cookies but this time Marge said it had closed down. The new set-up wasn't to her liking so we set off, with our eyes peeled for an alternative. As one used to driving on the "other " side of the road, I'm amazed at the ease with which folk glide over so much concrete when they turn to the left!
It was Jim who spotted Bella Napoli, with its not very prepossessing exterior: they also do takeaways.
Never judge a book by its cover! It was here that I had the very best Spinach Lasagne I've ever eaten. And there were lots of other wonderful things on display, including the most pukkha pizzas I've ever seen.
You don't need fine napiery for a feats and this one was fit for both kings and queens!
Had I not wanted to embarrass my hosts (Jim, in particular is not given to outbursts of emotion) I'd have given the gentleman who served us one of my very best hugs!
We all came out very happy people and Marge says she'd like to go again.
No Fortune Cookies but Madame Fortuna smiled on us that day.
Bella! Bella!

1  Thank Busybee888
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The red sauce is one of the best I have tried in Florida. Home made, spiced perfectly and the base for an excellent Italian dish. Bella Napoli is a little Pizza joint near the St. Pete Airport, not a high class place, but the food is worth the trip. Pizza is NY Style and VERY GOOD. Pizza in Florida leaves a lot to be desired, but Bella Napoli has caputred the best of the area. Try the pizza and also the Lasgana....Mussles were wonderful. There is not wine here...it is BYOB....Its available next door. I will go out of my way for another meal here

1  Thank JAMES L
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Pizza and subs are great.
Real New York style
The only downside is that they are closed on Sundays

1  Thank Green83