“Extremely poor service and managemen tthat does not care”
Review of Beach Pizza Plus

Beach Pizza Plus
Ranked #93 of 313 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have been a loyal customer for years and order OFTEN. Food is good. Customer service has steadily gone down hill to a new low. Last weekend we placed an order for the family and were told it would be an hour(the pretty standard time). 2 hours and many complaints to me later by my family, the food arrived. I told the driver( whom I did tip well as always since this was not his fault) that I would like to speak to a manager. He assured me that I would hear from the manager and now, a week later, I have yet to hear from anyone. This is by far the worst experience we have had with them but have noticed a gradual decline in customer service. Now it appears they do not even care...very disappointed and we will not place any more orders with them. There is plenty of their competition that provide a good meal and do care.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent variety of pizzas
Friendly service
Clean
Great specials for slices with drink
Local favorite

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We have ordered delivery from this location three times now after being referred by a family member. Each time the pizza has been hot and fresh with a crisp yet tender crust and ample toopings. Ladt night we had the large veggie pizza and added ricotta to it. The delivery has always been quick and the drivers are very friendly.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Went to pick up a couple pizzas just before hurricane Irma was scheduled to hit. Fortunately they were open. It's nice and bright inside with beach and surf decor. Flat screen TV's and video games set up for the kids. Very open and airy if you eat in, but they do a big take out business, which is why we were there. They have delicious pizzas of all kinds and were voted one of the best places for wings in the area for the last few years! They are located at Largo Mall right next to the movie place. This would be a great date place. My wife had a pepperoni and onion pizza and garlic sticks and I got the buffalo chicken pizza. Both are excellent and the bread sticks are terrific too. They come with a tasty marinara sauce. I can't recommend this place highly enough!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

After having some 150 deliveries over the last 2 years. Beach Pizza Largo Mall has consistently raise their prices to the point where they are completely unacceptable. The staff consistently undercookes food. The pasta sauces are watered down. And they are continuously undependable.

This restaurant is now on our boycott list and will remain so until new management takes over.

But most of all the prices for this low budget food is completely outrageous.