“Something For Everyone”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The menu is amazing in variety. We were visiting from upstate NY and brought our three teenage grandchildren here for the first time. Every dish, from bbq ribs, pasta, chicken and seafood was cooked to perfection. It was attractively served and was piping hot, a must for my husband. The service was excellent. Our waiter was friendly and was attentive to our needs. I highly recommend Savory for anyone visiting the Largo area.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Savory is sorta Florida's answer to a NJ diner. Menu has lots of comfort foods albeit with Greek touches. Salads, Burgers, Platters, ice creams. Very friendly serving staff. Daily specials and daily soups. Lots of parking.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I wish I would have discovered this place years ago. They have excellent service good food, and owner who overseas and welcomes you to the place. The menu could use a little change every now and then but I enjoy their food.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The food was great, but the service runs at a snails pace. We arrived group of 7 no wait. We were immediately seated; however, it took 45 minutes to make 4 salads and two bowls of mac and cheese.

I would not recommend based on the slow service.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a Saturday around 5:30 pm. We were seated promptly. Waitress was warm and friendly. There was an Early Bird Menu till 6:00 pm. I ordered chicken parmigiana and spouse ordered lasagna. Salads came with meal. Food was served quickly and portion sizes were large. Each dinner was accompanied with a small loaf of garlic bread. Food was hot and flavorful. I took my leftover chicken parmigiana home, plenty for me for another meal. Very nice dining experience. We will return.

Been to Savory Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK