“Love the place”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I wish I would have discovered this place years ago. They have excellent service good food, and owner who overseas and welcomes you to the place. The menu could use a little change every now and then but I enjoy their food.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The food was great, but the service runs at a snails pace. We arrived group of 7 no wait. We were immediately seated; however, it took 45 minutes to make 4 salads and two bowls of mac and cheese.

I would not recommend based on the slow service.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a Saturday around 5:30 pm. We were seated promptly. Waitress was warm and friendly. There was an Early Bird Menu till 6:00 pm. I ordered chicken parmigiana and spouse ordered lasagna. Salads came with meal. Food was served quickly and portion sizes were large. Each dinner was accompanied with a small loaf of garlic bread. Food was hot and flavorful. I took my leftover chicken parmigiana home, plenty for me for another meal. Very nice dining experience. We will return.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent breakfast stop for people with a hearty appetite. The minute you walk in the place the staff is very welcoming. The food is delicious and is served fast. They also serve lunch and dinner. Place is clean and a popular place.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit to Savory, although it didn’t have the “wow” factor. It was good comfort food., but the flavors were not spectacular. The restaurant was clean, the people were friendly, so it was an enjoyable meal. Early bird specials are available from 3:00 to 6:00. I doubt it we will come again, since it didn’t stand out from other restaurants in the area. We will keep trying new places.

Date of visit: March 2018