“Good Seafood spot”

Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Red Lobster is known around the world, so the only helpful thing a review can provide, is how your local place performs. The Red Lobster in Largo, Florida seems to be a well run restaurant. Service is good, the food is very good, and well presented. The Friday night fish fry (early bird) platter is excellent, and the dinner salad very fresh. I don’t go to Red Lobster often, but it does deserve a very good rating.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We visited here twice during our stay because the food and service were so great. There’s options here for both seafood eaters and non which all were stunning and completely faultless, the steak was one of the best steaks I’ve ever eaten and cooked to perfection! The biscuits were absolutely delicious and they’re unlimited so we certainly had our fill of those. Rita our server both times was absolutely fab too and really made sure we were looked after well and food and drink were extremely prompt! Thank you for a memorable experience!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We were out and about and went to Red Lobster for a light lunch ...had cocktails ..I had a martini and Hubby had a raspberry lemon drop ( he was gonna lick out the glass ) cocktails were excellent ...we opted for a cup of lobster bisque and biscuits and it was just enough ...service was good and looks like we will visit again soon ...tell the truth I could have made a meal on biscuits and a martini ....

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Red Lobster is always good for hungry guys and gals. Drinks are well poured. Waiters/bartenders are consistently sociable and knowledgeable. Food is quality controlled. We love sitting at the bar. Follow their ads on TV to see their seasonal specials and, if you can, go at an off-hour, before 5 PM, and after 9 PM. Much more relaxed.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to try Red Lobster today and we were not disappointed ..had cocktails and the biscuits are always yummy ...Hubby ordered an add on of a lobster tail with scallops and shrimp and a sauce he drank with a spoon (yes he did)and a side of sweet potatoes with toasted pecan ..good I let him use my spoon ..I had a cup of bisque with a grilled shrimp salad ...it was all good ...I think we will go back again very soon ..you know I could have made a meal on the biscuits lol

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK