Review Highlights
Outstanding Trails

Phillip G
A really nice smaller park.

Paul W

All reviews walking trails taylor family bring bread overlooking the lake picnic shelters pinellas county dogs restrooms bike turtles playground rocks pioneer riders walkers trees
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great out of the way park to hike, ride bikes or to simply enjoy nature. Nice setting with lakes that offer fishing,

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Nice park with walking/biking paths. 3 great areas for dogs to run free. This is a nice smaller park great for walking.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My 5 year old son and I take our dog to the dog park every weekend and have a great time. Plenty of shade and we have had nothing but positive experiences with the other dogs and their owners. It's our dog's favorite place in the entire world lol. My son and I also visit often without our dog to bike ride and enjoy the playground or have a picnic. One of our favorite things is to feed the turtles in the pond. There are TONS of turtles as well as sea gulls that will take snacks right out of your hand if you hold your hand way up for them, and there is a resident 3 legged alligator that we often see as well which is really cool! I had my baby shower at this park and plan to have a bbq soon when my family comes to visit from out of state. Eagle Lake is our favorite local park and we have have many choose from around here :)

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I agree with everything said about this awesome park. The pioneer Taylor family farm was sold to the County for this park. It was planned out professionally, has something for every need. There are many picnic pavilions with restrooms nearby. A children's play area with newer equipment. For me the best part are the private wooded trails with asphalt walking trails. The many trees help keep the direct sun off of you. The huge lake is the home of many turtles & fish. We bring bread to feed them off the overhanging decks. Dog owners will love the two fenced areas for dogs to run. One for small dogs and the other for bigger ones. The old farm house is next door but not for visiting. Use to have an Eagles nest. Hope they come back. So glad this property was sold to the County and not developed. Located right on corner of Belleair Road & entrance off Keene Road (Keene is named Starkey Rd. and then Park St. going south.) Closed at dusk 7 days a week.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This park has everything for biking, rollerblading, running and walking. The trails stretch over miles of shady areas. Pavilions are great for a picnic. Large playground. The two lakes have boardwalks and clear views of fish and turtles.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Eagle Lake Park is literally a breath of fresh air in the midst of major roads and developments. I love coming here early in the morning and evening to walk, to sit and meditate, enjoy seeing all the other people and dogs exercising and just celebrating daily life. This place soothes my soul. Clean, well organized, with restrooms, picnic areas, benches and more, it's a haven.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of Pinellas County's newest parks. It is a wonderful park in many ways, but especially if you like to skate. This park has a wonderfully smooth, almost completely flat trail that meanders around the park. It is also great for biking, running and walking.

In addition to the trail, there is a dog park, playground and picnic shelters.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Took my dog to the small dog fenced area and WE had a ball. A water spigot and bowl is available for the thirsty critter during and after play. The larger dogs have a similar area next.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This park has been my dog walking place over the last few weeks and like all of Pinellas County parks it is pristine. The natural beauty of the trails, several docks overlooking the lake, access to the trail leading to another lake and a variety of flora and fauna, make for a peaceful experience.

The park attracts walkers and bike riders alike and trails are well marked. Well kept picnic areas with grills, clean rest rooms, and a fun children's area with playground equipment are amenities that make it so inviting.

1  Thank Martha B
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This park was a nice surprise for us. It was completely free to visit here, including free parking. There are several paved trails to walk on and view the wildlife. We saw birds, turtles, squirrels, and lizards. The lake is full of fish and turtles here to view. Many opportunities for exercise and picture talking. They also have a shelter with a grill and public restrooms.