“You had me at hello...”

Belleair Village Motel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Largo
Reviewed 24 April 2017

You always know its going to be a great stay when the desk clerk answers the phone letting you know if you party they will kick you out. Happened one other time in my life and that hotel, like this one, is a gem. I have been in Hospitality for seven years and for the rate I paid for this hotel, in this location, I believe I got the largest "bang for my buck" I've ever gotten. This was seriously one of the best stays I've ever experienced. The beds are comfy & linens were fresh. The kitchenette was great for our bucket of chicken we hauled back from the beach. Our room also had a sleeper sofa. The pool is amazing! Absolutely beautiful!

I promise you this hotel will see me MANY more times in the future.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank CalebTaylor2015
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your
visit next time you are in town. Our business also depends on "word of mouth advertising", so please let your friends and family know of our establishment.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly & helpful. The apartment is great in size & definitely worth the money. Some might think outdated but i think it reminds us of better fammily times. I think I had more charm than any high dollar hotel. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for your nice review. We look forward to your visit next time you are in town.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This will be our third time to visit this motel. People that come here have been doing so for 20-40 years-so it is very well liked. I enjoyed the owners who go above and beyond to make your stay great. The location is good-right in the middle of the PInellas Bike Trail and close to grocery stores. The heated pool is great. Very friendly guests. And the rooms are kept very clean.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thanks for your review! We will see you soon, on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

The owner of this place our amazing and accommodating. They do what the can to help out. Is it perfect, no? Then no place is. Great central location. A few minutes drive to some of the most beautiful beaches in America and also downtown Clearwater. You can also walk to a great grocery store and discount food store. The bus stop is right in front of the hotel. There is also the Pinellas Trail which is 40 miles of hiking trails justice short distance behind. Issues for me are dirty carpets and the lack of maintenance in general. Except for the pool, it is in excellent condition and Wonderfully warm with a solar heater. Our third time here as we go every couple years.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

The room was nasty it smelled bad there was hair on the sheets the rug was dirty and the bathroom looked like it was never cleaned. I asked to see the room first before renting it and these are some of the things I found

Stayed: July 2016
5  Thank kaykay1234
Also consider these accommodations in or near Largo
7.9 km away
Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel
1.5 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Largo
1.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater
7 km away
Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33
Prestige Collection Harbourside ...
#3 of 5 in Indian Rocks Beach
4.6 km away
Belleair Beach Resort
Belleair Beach Resort
#1 of 1 in Belleair Beach
5.2 km away
DreamView Beachfront Hotel & Resort

Been to Belleair Village Motel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK