All reviewspinellas trailheated poolclean roomsother guestsflat screenapartmentkitchenetteclearwaterbedroomgulf
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly & helpful. The apartment is great in size & definitely worth the money. Some might think outdated but i think it reminds us of better fammily times. I think I had more charm than any high dollar hotel. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for your nice review. We look forward to your visit next time you are in town.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This will be our third time to visit this motel. People that come here have been doing so for 20-40 years-so it is very well liked. I enjoyed the owners who go above and beyond to make your stay great. The location is good-right in the middle of the PInellas Bike Trail and close to grocery stores. The heated pool is great. Very friendly guests. And the rooms are kept very clean.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thanks for your review! We will see you soon, on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

The owner of this place our amazing and accommodating. They do what the can to help out. Is it perfect, no? Then no place is. Great central location. A few minutes drive to some of the most beautiful beaches in America and also downtown Clearwater. You can also walk to a great grocery store and discount food store. The bus stop is right in front of the hotel. There is also the Pinellas Trail which is 40 miles of hiking trails justice short distance behind. Issues for me are dirty carpets and the lack of maintenance in general. Except for the pool, it is in excellent condition and Wonderfully warm with a solar heater. Our third time here as we go every couple years.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

The room was nasty it smelled bad there was hair on the sheets the rug was dirty and the bathroom looked like it was never cleaned. I asked to see the room first before renting it and these are some of the things I found

Stayed: July 2016
6  Thank kaykay1234
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at the value received for what turned out to be an apartment with living room , kitchen , bedroom, and bathroom . While the apartment was dated , it was clean , comfortable , and large . It is not located in what you would call a scenic area but there is a pool and a deck overlooking the pool . If I had been staying in this area , I could easily have stayed here for a week or more . Again , this place is a great value for the money . I highly recommend it if you are cost conscious like I am .

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Thank you for your recent stay with us. Hope to see you again when you are in our lovely
town.