All reviewspinellas trailheated poolclean roomsother guestsflat screenapartmentkitchenetteclearwaterbedroomgulf
Reviewed 6 April 2016

We have stayed here for 3 months in the winter for over 8 years. The owners treat you just like family and the housekeeping staff keep your room clean and are very helpful. The pool is so clean and refreshing. It is so nice to sit around the pool and relax with the other guests, some of which has been coming back in the winter for over 25 years. We are close to a lot of the beaches along the gulf coast.and plenty of nice restaurants here in Largo.Belleair Village is very reasonably priced. Next time you are this way, stop and stay there and you will be very pleased that you did. Sandy & John from Niagara Fall, New York.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear John and Sandy: Thanks for your nice review. We can't wait till your next visit in the winter. Please take care of yourselves and keep in touch. God Bless.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

We found out somewhat last minute that we would be caring for our 9 yr old great niece over her spring break. So, we decided to take her to FL, driving from OH. I called several "mom & pop" motels from St Petersburg to Clearwater and none had availability, but Mrs. Jani at the Belleair Village kindly offered to take my info and call me if she had a cancellation for one of their large apartments. I was not optimistic and so made reservations at the Residence Inn in Clearwater at over double the price for a studio, as those reservations could be canceled up to the day before our arrival.
However, I did receive a call from Mrs. Jani that a large apartment had become available, and I was very pleased due to the great reviews here on T. A. and I provided a credit card to hold the room.

Not 10 days later, I received another call from Mrs. Jani that she was sorry but the room she'd promised was not available after all. The people occupying the room were not departing after all.
Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed and very glad I had not yet cancelled my reservation at the Residence Inn. But this is very poor business to conduct especially during high season. And, I have never posted a review this low on any business before.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank scottr
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Nice place form the old days of Florida. Got a free upgrade to a small apartment that was very nice. The room was very clean with nice cross ventilation.

The motel is on a busy street so there is some noise and the birds go nuts around 7am but I like that.

There is a spotless pool that is covered each night and most of the guests are snow birds.

I came to attend an event at the Clearwater sailing center and will recommend to stay here again next year.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for your review. Look forward to your visit next time you are in town.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

This motel is managed and operated by the owners who reside on the motel grounds. The owners and staff are extremely friendly and strive to ensure that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms are well equipped, clean, and comfortable. The pool is a perfect place to swim, tan, or just hang out. It is located close to many restaurants, grocery stores, and medical facilities. Clearwater beach and Indian Rocks beach are just minutes away for when you get the need for sand between your toes.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Dear Mike: Thank you for your review. We truly miss you at our establishment. You had made many friends while your stay with us. If you are ever in the area, please come by and visit us.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

This is an ideal location for the weary traveller. The closeness to amenities such as shopping or the beaches it is great. We have stayed there for a number of years now and always look forward to visiting with our extended family. The owners and staff our exceptional and do their best to meet your needs. We highly recommend that you check this location out if your planning on staying in Largo.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side tend to be sunnier than the ones on the south side. But all rooms have a view of the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Thank you for your review. As always, we strive to keep our guests comfortable and happy. Looking forward to your next visit with us.