All reviewspinellas trailheated poolclean roomsother guestsflat screenapartmentkitchenetteclearwaterbedroomgulf
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Great location. Owner and staff are very helpful and friendly.

Quiet and comfortable, great value for the price.

Only complaint is WiFi was not very good in our room.

Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Thank you for your review. We will definitely address the wi-fi problem you had in the unit. Looking forward to your visit and stay next time you are in town.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

We used this place as a hub for checking out area's for relocating too. The hotel is dated but it's really kept clean. Room service daily also. We both travel quite a bit so we've stayed in worst and better, but when I tell you it's nice and comfortable and it's clean. The price to stay here is very good. We would stay here again. It's not far from the areas we both like.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tyrone D
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2015

Thank you for your review. Looking forward to your visit with us in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

This is and old Florida style motel with kitchenettes. We stayed with another couple and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Room was very clean, bathroom dated but large, very large walk-in closet, all the windows can be opened to take advantage of Florida breezes. Staff was very friendly. Would absolutely stay there again and recommend this motel to everyone. We were already talking about going back just for fun on our way home.

Room Tip: Don't judge this motel by it's age. It is very quaint and clean.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Centrally located to the gulf side of Tampa Bay, this motel provided a clean, comfortable, safe, everything-functional, affordable stay. A motel in the 'classic' Florida design, with suites available with kitchenettes, dining area, and living area. Central A/C that cooled the room within minutes of entry was a big plus! On the 'return' list when I come back to this area.

Room Tip: I think they would all be good.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank JazzBluesFlorida
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2015

Thank you for your review. Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 12 June 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights. It was nice. Good location. It took me 5 minutes to drive to the beach. My room consisted of a living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, walk in closet, & bathroom. My place was very dark with the curtains closed which was nice. I had maid service everyday. The pool was nice as well. My only complaint is that they have people living there that look very shady. I tried to swim in the pool, but felt very uncomfortable with people gawking at me. This place has mostly people who live there full time. They look very questionable(nice way of putting it). The owners are very friendly & nice. I would just suggest they get actual guests & not residents. Also, you are assigned a parking space. I came back one evening to find someone had parked in mine. I went to the office to tell them & they told me to park somewhere else which I didn't feel safe with parking where the residents lived. Overall, I would stay there again only if they had actual vacation folks there instead of like an apartment complex.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank workingmom321
bvmowner, Owner at Belleair Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2015

Thank you for your review. Please give us an opportunity next time to be of service to you. We strive to make our guests happy and comfortable. Looking forward to your next visit. God Bless.