US$ 127
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 150
US$ 134
Belleair Village Motel(Largo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 85
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Our family recently relocated to the Tampa Bay area due to work. During this most tumultuous time in our life, we needed a temporary home base to help us through this transition. A new career in a new town is hard enough especially without any other family to help us adapt to our new surroundings. Tampa Bay offered a safe and clean environment to call our temporary home while we were busy transitioning in a new locale. The staff was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the area. We were able to rely on Tamp Bay Extended Stay Hotel so much that when we were transitioning again between temporary lodging and our awaiting closing of our full time home we again relied on Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel for a safe, clean, economical and friendly place to nest. We would like to make an especially grateful acknowledgement of the Guest Service Coordinator, Drew Grantham for assisting us in choosing of our accommodations. This hotel prides itself on correcting any issues and going out of their way to make you comfortable.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask to see the room selections prior to unpacking and be specific with your requests of the type of room you are looking for.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

If your looking for a place to jus getaway.. This is the place. The price is reasonable and the staff is quite friendly if you ask me. Now... My only problem was after maybe our second visit one of the room water didnt get hot and it was a flying roach in the room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Steve S, General Manager at Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Diamond H, Thank for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business and would like to apologize about the water and the palmetto bug. I will personally look into both issues. Please feel free to contact me directly if you choose to stay with us again in the future. We would love to have you back.

Steve Starrett
Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

It's important to have proper expectations for an extended stay, which I did. No daily services are provided and that's fine. Functional cookware was provided. It had hot water. The location was excellent.

The room was old and there were a couple of German cockroaches, a dingy old rug and an odd smell, probably from the rug. All of the horizontal surfaces were clean and the very thick towels were unexpectedly pleasant. Definitely bring your own soap and toilet paper. A friend commented that a lot of the guests did not look happy. The police came twice during my one week stay due to a couple shady situations. On the bright side, the hotel staff were friendly and check-in/ checkout times were reasonable.

The Assistant Manager never contacted me after I left a message at the front desk to discuss an issue, so I booked the rest my of stay at another hotel.

Unfortunately, I can't recommend this place. If you are on a really tight budget and book in advance, you'll get some of the best rates in town.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The staff are very friendly and the rooms are clean and recently renovated. I would definitely recommend this hotel for just a single nights stay or a short/long term stay. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Stayed 3 nights in March 2017 with Tampa Bay Extended Stay at 6500 Ulmerton. Was most impressed with the friendliness of the staff, and how clean it was. While there were not many extras, or frills, it was very comfortable and a great value for the rate.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Steve S, General Manager at Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Gary K, Thanks for taking a few minutes to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

Steve Starrett