“Prostitutes,Drug Dealers and Gang Members!! OH My!!”

Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Lantana
tallahassee
“Prostitutes,Drug Dealers and Gang Members!! OH My!!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This hotel should not even be listed as a choice to stay in. Upon check, 3 rooms from me was a sexual battery crime scene. Prostitutes and drug deals were going on all over the property. The room was filthy, smelled horrible and I wouldn't even touch the bed! This hotel is a LIVE IN hotel for Prostitutes, drug dealers and gangs!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!! Also upon arrival, there was a knock at my door to bum a cigarette and a beer!!!

Room Tip: Do not, do not, DO NOT stay here. Ther is no good room!!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Frank M, General Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed without delay.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 14 February 2012

The wife and I found this hotel in the Roomsaver guide for $49.95. Most of the other area hotels were charging much more. So we decided to check it out as it was getting late and we had traveled from Savannah GA. I had a job interview the next day so we needed a place to stay for the night. This hotel had been a Knights Inn at one time and I had to see a room before I would check in. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Despite some of the bad reviews on this. The room looked like it had been repainted. The 2 double beds felt comfortable. I check them before I take a room. I also check for bedbugs. None. The bathroom was clean and had a nice shower head. One of the beds needed an extra pillow as one was missing. I let them know at the front desk as I decided to check the family in. Before we even got in the room it was there. Very clean rooms and a new staff I am assuming the staff before didn't care. Very helpful with directions to stores in the area. I just wish that they would include a micro wave and fridge in the room at no extra cost. But we were able to use the microwave in the breakfast area so no problems there. My oldest daughter was bitten by some ants outside in the grassy areas and she had a bad reaction to it just like I do to fire ants. But this is Florida and fire ants are in the grassy areas. Breakfast the next morning was kind of sparse. Bagels, blueberry muffins(yuck we don't like those)toast and pre packaged cereal. We ate the bagels. Need some more muffin choices. The orange juice was still not working(previous review). Coffee was okay. The only thing was getting out of the hotel wasn't easy if you wanted to make a left turn out of the property. Other than that I would stay again if in South Florida.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank jdicarlo22000
Frank M, Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and your kind words of praise. I am very proud of our staff and I will share your comments with them. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Frank Molina
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday. Last minute call to the hotel got us a king-size bed, microwave and refrigerator for $70 a night including taxes. The room was clean and adequate, although dark. It had been remodeled but lacked a lot of the finishing touches. Parking lot is poorly lit after dark. Would recommend a room near the front office. Their continental breakfast consisted of bagels, toast and blueberry muffins. The orange juice dispenser was out of order all but one day. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sgtravel11
Frank M, General Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Thank you for sharing your kind words on Trip Advisor. It’s rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize us. It is through our guests’ eyes that we know whether we are reaching our guest service goal of total guest satisfaction. Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Frank Molina
Hollywood, FL
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My family and I were on our way to our annual family reunion. Without haveing to intrude on our local family members we were in search for a hotel that was nice but still in our budget. We came across the Super 8 and found it to be nice, clean and boy did the kids love the pool!!! The room was big, clean and perfect. The staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant. I will definately spread the word out to anyone who may planning a trip. As for myself I will continue to stay at the Super8 for upcoming annual family reunions.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Frank M, General Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 14 November 2011
Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you and your family next year.
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Very good stay experience, making for a good family trip. I would Definitely stay again and recomend to friends!!! :)

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lantana
0.1 km away
Courtyard Boynton Beach
#3 of 14 in Boynton Beach
3.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach

Been to Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK