“Family Reunion”

Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Lantana
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My family and I were on our way to our annual family reunion. Without haveing to intrude on our local family members we were in search for a hotel that was nice but still in our budget. We came across the Super 8 and found it to be nice, clean and boy did the kids love the pool!!! The room was big, clean and perfect. The staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant. I will definately spread the word out to anyone who may planning a trip. As for myself I will continue to stay at the Super8 for upcoming annual family reunions.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Frank M, General Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2011

Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you and your family next year.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

Very good stay experience, making for a good family trip. I would Definitely stay again and recomend to friends!!! :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I stopped at this property about 4 months ago and was less than impressed, but I stopped again last week and Man, what a difference! I don't know if it is under new management or what, but even the atmosphere is different. The employees were smiling and my room was spotless.
I will definitely stop here next time I am down that way.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2011

The room was very rundown and rather dirty. The carpet was threadbare, the tub was clogged, and the faucet at the sink had some issues. It was next to impossible to get face towels and wash cloths. There was no refrigerator or microwave. There was a hair dryer. There were no towel racks at the sink. Customer service needs to be improved. There are other motels in Lantana. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank wab427
Reviewed 14 July 2011

I have stayed here before, but I am disappointed this visit. We have no refrigerator in our room this time. For some reason all the rooms do not have them, and we were not given the choice. Tonight we cannot get enough towels. They have none left. We were given only one hand towel for two people. Yesterday we were given none. Next time I am in this area I will look for another motel. This is my third visit to the Super 8, BTW. I am sorry that this motel no longer has its previous standards.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lantana
0.2 km away
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
#29 of 34 in West Palm Beach
16.1 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach

Been to Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK