US$ 104
Priceline
US$ 196
US$ 159
Residence Inn
Best Western Wesley Chapel(Wesley Chapel)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
Sleep Inn(Wesley Chapel)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
  • Pool
US$ 138
US$ 125
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsclothing optional resortclub revealconversation poolpoolside cabanahot tubpool sidegreat poolfull kitchenvolleyballnaturisthottubplrtikifl
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I love Paradise Lakes! Been here 3 times so far. First time was on a whim, my wife was trying to find a hotel room between Atlanta and Clearwater Beach, and Paradise Lakes popped up. Never been at a clothing optional resort before, she wanted to try it. We woke up to the sun shining through our cabana doors, and got up, put my flip flops on and walked around the pool. Spent the day just sunning ourselves. It was great! Since our first time, we have been back 2 more times and each time is a different experience. I highly recommend going.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Todd M
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Spent 4 days with friends who have been visiting for 12 years. Clean, well maintained, and excellent residents. Food at the pool was awesome as well as the other facilities. I will be visiting my friends again!

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank Joegolfing
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Swim, eat, spa, drink, talk, sunbathe, sauna, with or without swimwear, Drinks were top notch as well were the heated pools (4) plus a hot-tub. You can play volleyball, in the water or the sand. There is a pool side bar and you can get eat, there is also a nightclub. The only item I was disappointed in was the gym, the equipment was very old and hard to use. You can stay in their rooms or rent a condo at an adjoining property. Enjoyed my month there. I didn't stay in their hotel rented a small condo.

Room Tip: rent a condo
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank sandiv2016
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I wish anyone was here. It's a beautiful looking resort, but where were the guests? The Thursday - Friday I spent at PLR there were were about 1/2 dozen people around the pool; surprising for a nice sunny day. There were 4 in back on the courts playing pickleball, but they disappeared by the time I returned with my paddle. I left to spend the day at Lake Como, returning by late afternoon. My room was nice, clean and well kept. The room service staff was extremely cooperative, asking me if I needed anything else.The food at the cafe was just OK; service mediocre, unless you were a regular. Not sure I'd return.

Stayed: June 2017
5  Thank Steven L
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We go to PL occasionally for a night out or an overnight stay. Nice place and very relaxing. Only complaint is the conversation pool and hot tub have way too much chlorine in them. I understand that they get alot of use, but when your nose and throat start to burn after awhile, and your skin drys out and turns red and itchy, there just might be a little too much chlorine in the water. Otherwise great place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple