US$ 104
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

Book now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$ 196
US$ 141
Residence Inn
Best Western Wesley Chapel(Wesley Chapel)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn(Wesley Chapel)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Pool
US$ 142
US$ 125
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsclothing optional resortclub revealconversation poolpoolside cabanahot tubpool sidegreat poolfull kitchenvolleyballnaturisthottubplrtikifl
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Our room was basic with an uncomfortable bed, bright outside lights, and no curtains. Others guests were loud, one in particular loudly using obscenities. We've been to several naturist spots and nowhere ever allowed openlyrics explicit sexual acts in the 'conversation pool'... This occurred twice, once at night and once during the day, aND staff did not ask the daylight couple to discontinue. A group of men openly disparaged women in the whirlpool and spoke of the rescort as a "meat market" on Thursdays.

Naturist resorts embrace community and comfort. This place is lacking in numerous ways and I regret our stay.

Room Tip: Stay away, go to Lake Como instead
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nicole K
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I recently made a renewed visit to Paradise Lakes Resort. When my group and my girlfriend brought this up I have to admit I was pretty skeptical. I told my girlfriend (she wanted to stay the night) that if they had a room available when we arrive I would but that is the only way.

She took it upon herself to see if she could put it together. When she called me and told me the circumstances regarding our trip I told her it sounded great but I would have a backup plan just in case.

The trip there was a nightmare thanks to Spring Breakers heading to Clearwater and St Pete beaches. After multiple crashes tying up traffic we just squeaked in under the wire for Single's Day.

CHECK IN:

Check in went pretty much uneventfully. The staff assured us we had a room and that all the criteria were met. They said our room wouldn't be ready until 4 pm which I REALLY wasn't concerned about. I just wanted to enjoy the facilities. A stay for Sunday was discussed and the desk staff assured us once again that all was golden. At 4 pm we checked into our room as promised. They did warn us that chairs were at a premium due to the number of attendees but our group handled that problem for us before we arrived.

ACCOMODATIONS:

The room was GORGEOUS! We had a hair dryer which was an issue from our group at the last outing there. The bed was incredibly comfortable and our location to the pool was perfect. We didn't spend much time in the room but what time we did spend there we had no complaints.

FOOD:

We decided to stop at a grocery store on the way in due to the inordinate amount of traffic we navigated getting there. We ate lunch on the road as we navigated another crash on the way in.

We arrived at the peak of lunch rush. I will confess, we didn't eat one time on the property. Members of my group as well as other friends and acquaintances who were there did. The primary complaint I heard was the length of time it took to get their food.

I went in to get a beer and found out their tap now included Reef Donkey from the Tampa Bay Brewing Co which made my eyes light up! It took me a while to get my first beer due to the number of people coming in to get lunch. The staff was doing their best to keep things moving (there were 3 behind the bar) and that was a pretty thankless job overall. My patience though paid off and I left with a thank you for my patience from the staff and a Reef Donkey in my hand.

I did notice that the restaurant is apparently getting renovations right now. I took a look at it but am not quite sure what they are creating inside. It was nice to see them working to upgrade it.

RECKONING DAY:

Sunday was reckoning day for me after my last stay at Paradise Lakes. What was I going to be in store for? I had backup plans just in case. But the desk staff did EXACTLY what they said they would do! We spent the entire day Sunday there while the rest of our group moved on. It was much quieter and we used the solitude to relax and socialize with friends.

EMPLOYEE KUDOS:

In my last review of Paradise Lakes I said "It is the small things that count". This time around there were two staff members who stood out. First would be Ereka who really worked hard to make everything come together for our R&R time on Sunday. Thanks to her there was ZERO stress from the stay!

And the second employee I think had NO idea I was paying attention. I noticed Mel scrambling around the pool deck handling drink orders for clients and the whole time she kept a smile on her face and really represented Paradise Lakes well! But the kicker was when I hit Club Reveal at around 9 pm and found Mel again tending bar there and SHE WAS STILL SMILING AND REPRESENTING! The poor gal HAD to be working her butt off but she still gave off the aura of happiness. Great work Mel!

OVERALL:

The overall experience was a HUGE improvement over last year! I hope this is a sign of things to come and customer service is becoming a priority for Paradise Lakes. THAT is what brings people back and creates brand loyalty. It was a really nice improvement!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank warmonger44
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

While the girl manning the bar was pleasant, the staff at the front desk were unpleasant and at times rude.

Guests were nice.

No coffee pot in the room. No way to get ice. no drinks allowed in from the outside. Everything must be purchased. Breakfast tab for 3 people, eggs, bacon, toast, with four alcoholic beverages and w 2 coffees: 75 dollars.

My friend's toilet was broken. After the "handyman" made a complete mess of her bathroom with a plunger, they told her to use the public toilet for the rest of her stay and gave her two free drinks. no room comp. toilet paper was like sand paper - really. recommend bringing your own.

If you do not check out at 11 am on the nose you are charged 27.00 extra.

Never Again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Once upon a time... Paradise Valley (Dawsonville, GA) and Paradise Lakes (Lutz, FL) were related. We live 24/7 at the former. We have been spoiled. Our 3 day visit to Paradise Lakes was a terrible disappointment. It was incredibly unfriendly to us. Rather than enjoy the camaraderie of like minded adults, we were met with an unhelpful staff and the stone cold silence of other guests. There is some unwritten code of silence... Don't speak unless spoken to. Besides being unfriendly, this resort is expensive with little, if any, redeeming play value. VERY limited activity schedule. It would be well worth your time to visit the Valley, 6 hours north. You will be welcomed and wined & dined.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank David M
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

A private clothing optional resort just North of Tampa. Friendly staff, good bar food, plenty of chairs and room to enjoy the sun. The big pool is 1 of 4 or 5, 2 of them used for volleyball, 1 is a warm conversation pool and another is a large hot tub. Our room was small but clean. A motel type room just 20 feet from the pool. The bed was comfortable and clean. Fresh towels were offered each morning. The resort does not allow outside drinks, but we felt bar prices were very fair. The food was reasonably priced as well. We enjoyed breakfast poolside each morning. A nightclub is open on weekends, the Key West bar is open everyday. The ONLY complaint is could muster would be the tiny (maybe 19 inch) TV in the room, hung on the wall a good distance from the bed. But with the sun and the pool, why are you watching TV!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple