See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I typically stay at Hampton Inn. This was just about as nice for half the money. In my opinion, it was a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The second floor was under construction and my room was not very clean. The window had what look like mold and old caulking. The blow dryer had smoke coming from it and sounded like it was going to catch fire. When I went to tell the hotel clerk she did not do anything about it nor did she move us to a different room. The blow dryer was used by a 12 year old child and was dropped on her foot. It was scary for the entire family.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We had small mishap in our room, simple water leak, it was handled very professionally by the staff and we were moved to another room promptly, I couldn't be more pleased with the staff here!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I had to go to Florida for a funeral and chose this hotel based on it's proximity to the church. It was in an area that was populated with shopping and restaurants within walking distance. The hotel was very nice. It was very clean. Corey at the front desk was very nice, professional, and also personable. He expressed true empathy when he found out why we were there and made several offers of his service during our stay. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family