See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I have stayed here three years in a row in January and it's obvious they aren't putting any money into improvements. Furniture is stained, floors are stained, bathrooms have mildew and towels are damp.

The only reason I stay here is I am with a group so there's no choice.

Ramada should shut the place down for a complete refurbishing.

Staff is friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2017

This was my 2nd time staying here and I absolutely 100% wish I did not. The 1st time I stayed here I had a minor issue, only 1 set of towels in the room but that was a quick fix. This 2nd stay made me wish I paid the extra money to stay at a place where I was actual valued as a customer. To sum up the experience, the hotel placed 2 holds on my account the reservation, there is only one person there at night who is handling the front desk duties, maintenance request, and housekeeping request. I requested additional towels and was questioned about how many were already in the room and why I needed an additional wash cloth and towel( just 1 of each I was asking for). I had no phone in my room which I told 3 different staff members and still never received a phone so when I called the front desk, I had to look the number up and call from my cell phone. After 45 mins of waiting for my towel, I called back to the front desk and was told by the night staff member that she had other things and people she had to tend to, which meant I had to wait until she decided she was going to bring them to me. None the less, I go down stairs to the front desk to try to get the towel myself and the staff member was on her personal phone and did not acknowledge my presence until she got off her personal call which was 15 mins later. Then to top it all off, I requested to speak with a manager and was told no one is available at night, I would have to check back in the morning to see if the manager was in. I contacted Wyndham Customer Service and filed a compliant. I was advised the manager had 7 days to address the compliant, it is past the 7 day mark and still no one has addressed my issues. Go somewhere else where you will be appreciated as a customer.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2017

The meeting area is pretty good and the staff while new really tries to please. The rooms are recently repainted and are currently getting new mattresses. However the site is worn, old, and not in the best of areas. There is no restaurant on site and the bar is closed as well. At one time this was a great meeting site and place to stay. Those days have passed.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2017

The price was nice and not far from the Arena. Pay for breakfast was different. Just off the I-4.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2017

This hotel location is great! We experienced no issues with this hotel. I was very impressed with the hotel staff they were friendly. Based off the location this gave us multiple options of things to do and places to eat since it is right off the highway!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple