“Best Tex Mex”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Best Tex Mex in converted Burger King on Memorial Blvd. (Have not been to location south of town.) Large portions and low prices. Great Margaretias. Extensive menu - it the place where not only the rednecks eat but the Mexican crowd as well. We go there about twice a month.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Stopped here after a day on the beach. Awesome salsa! Very fresh with cilantro. Margarita was good, not overpowering with alcohol. Ordered & had our food in less than 10 minutes. (probably more like 5 min!). I was amazed with how quickly our food came out. Our server was friendly & immediately brought out anything extra we asked for. I had the Carne Asada tacos & they were exactly what I wanted! The meat was tender & juicy & there was no grisle.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Opens 11 am. A good place to eat. I ate one dish the three times I want there.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Always good food...always a great price! Been around now for a few years and each experience has been good.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Being Mexican food fans we try them all. In 8 years wintering in Lakeland, Tapatioo's is the best Mexican restaurant in town. Food is fresh tasting, well presented and moderately priced. Service has been excellent even when they're busy. Tapatio's has the best margaritas in town by a long shot... possibly as good as I've had and that's a large global sampling. Tapatio's is the only restaurant we hit as many a six times per winter season.