“Yummy food!”

The Red Top Pit Stop
Ranked #2 of 451 Restaurants in Lakeland
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Read the reviews and decided to give it a try. I asked the waitress what she recommended since it was our first time and she suggested the brisket. I must say I am so happy that I tried it and it was delicious. My grandson had a burger and he said it was delicious. My daughter had the pulled pork and she also was pleased. I highly recommend this place. service was great, price is reasonable and the food was so delicious! what else can you ask for?

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Red Top Pit Stop

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. Very good food. The burger topped with brisket was great. Well earned TripAdvisor reputation.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Had the good fortune to drop into the Red Top Pit Stop whilst riding HDs north to Georgia. Always wanted to try this style of cooking and the taste and amazing succulent beef was truly fantastic. If I lived in the area I would be there every week ! The best food we have so far on a trip.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Interesting menu with a variety of choices. BBQ and homemade sauces were Delicious. We are planning our next trip already.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This little road side Café is quite a gem, it's small, can be very crowded during lunch and dinner times. Great ribs, seriously huge burgers...fried Okra is awesome. Service can be spotty depending on the crowd at times but never had a bad meal. it is a bit out of town, but authentic and very good home style cooking.