“Nice for lunch”

Garden Bistro
Ranked #15 of 470 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Close to park, overlooks lake, gardens nearby. Homemade soups, cakes and pies.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While visiting the Hollis Gardens we stopped in to the bistro for lunch. We sat outside at a little table overlooking the beautiful gardens and lake. I had a wonderful salad which was actually too much to finish. My friend had a variety of small salads. For dessert I had the most delicious pumpkin spice latte ice cream!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lunch at this little restaurant while we visited Hollis Garden. We had lunch at the
Garden Bistro. We ate outside on this lovely Tuesday in March. Service was great and food even better. Nice size of a lunch. We had 3 different meals. Portobello Parker which was grilled portobello mushroom and eggplant, sprouts and roasted red pepper on a bun topped with avocado, melted provolone cheese and garlic thyme mayo. Another was Ham & Cheese Gibson which was Ham cheddar cheese slaw and russian dressing then the 3rd one was Bistro Chicken, Grilled and topped with one or all, grilled onions, mushrooms and swiss cheese bacon and cheddar cheese. Our drinks were Iced coffee and a diet coke.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriends and I happened upon this cafe while visiting Lakeland, and were pleasantly surprised. Although service was a little slow the day we were there, the food was worth waiting for. The sandwiches were great and the desserts were even better!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Tiny with some additional seating outside. Chicken salad on a bed of lettuce was terrific. I was skeptical because they said it was made with mustard. Delicious. I decided on strawberry coconut cake but was disappointed in the fact they used canned frosting. The salad was served with a choice of one side. I also ordered an
iced tea. Bill was around $25.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Had the smoked salmon BLT, actually had spinach instead of lettuce. Delicious. Desert was Lemon Raspberry cake, three layers, again delicious. Very casual atmosphere, friendly staff and fast service especially for such fresh food.