“Great Spice!!!”

Spice Thai
Ranked #41 of 477 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had the red curry seafood dish and I asked for medium heat to it. Let me tell you, I can't imagine the hot heat. It was very spicy but with wonderful flavors. It was a treat to bite into a pineapple every other bite. Trust me it's not bland at all. Plus the spring rolls were perfect. My only concern for not giving 5 stars is the lack of knowledge of the curry. I asked what the difference was between the Curry's and two people didn't know.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We love it here. I got noodle soup. Husband gets spicy soft she'll crab dinner. We also get a few sushi rolls. Great lunch menu & prices. You can get 2 sushi rolls, soup & spring roll for $8.95!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This place is the best! The price is great and the food is delicious. You can’t go wrong with anything you get here. We will come back again

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Spice is a nice little restaurant in south Lakeland. Excellent food and reasonable prices. Known for their sushi as well.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Husband ordered soup and Thai dish. I ate sushi. It was all very delicious. Service was good, seems family owned. I also like the decor, very inviting.