Review Highlights
Eclectic, Funky and Fun!

Downtown Lake Worth is a lot of fun for a night out! Lot’s of great funky little spots to stop In... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
LindaS99212
West Palm Beach, Florida
via mobile

All reviews live music street art small town laid back last resort few blocks friendly place shops and restaurants people watching walking distance delray beach friday night outside seating fun place fishing pier golf course festival
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

In for live music and drinks, friendly people and some good food! I love Rudy’s Pub on J street for its lively and fun loving local crowd, hippie vibe, groovy decor and eclectic live music! Also, try Matthew’s Brew Pub for awesome local beers and ales. Lake and Lucerne are loaded with restaurants featuring foids for all tastes and budgets. The area can be a bit sketchy so don’t wander too far off the main downtown but make it night! You’ll have a blast!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was looking for a new place to go to for a weekday Happy Hour. I usually keep my travels around the West Palm Bch area (or north) so this was a little further than I normally travel. When you enter the area, it seems unassuming. The street was lined with rustic looking boutiques, bars and restaurants. We arrived around 5pm and found several available parking spots. We started off at Dave’s Last Resort & Raw Bar. Quick service, friendly staff and the peel and eat shrimp was delicious! They had well liquors available for Happy Hour. I prefer mixed out of the bottle but the price was right. We then checked out Lilo’s. The place was filling up around 6pm. People inside and out but we still found a place at the bar. Our bar tender was quick and kept the drinks coming. There were pages of Happy Hour Specials that she handed us which included $5 bites. Didn’t order food since we ate already but they seemed to have tasty selections. We then stopped at 2 other places (and even grabbed a $1.99 taco on the way back to the car). We left right before 8pm but there were still several other places I wanted to check out. It was a Tuesday so I didn’t want to stay out too late. Overall, I was impressed with this area. To me, it was reminiscent of Delray, but more parking and it had a descent selection of bars and restaurants like WPB, but less pretentious.

1  Thank LindaS99212
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Great place to just go downtown and eat at the restaurants on the main street. You will hear music every where around the bars and side streets. Shopping and art stores all around. Beach is just up the road. It kind of reminds me of Delray Beach which is just a few minutes north on US 1.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We moved to the Lake Worth area 2years ago. We are about 30 min west of the downtown area. We enjoy coming here, though, because it has an artistic vibe and is much less crowded than DelRay. The best restaurants for us are Brogues Down Under, Callaro’s, which just renovated, Paradiso, and Cuocco Pazzo. We have yet to get to Lilo’s, but hear it’s also good. Artisans on the Avenue has many works from local artists at good prices. And there are a few more galleries around. Loved having Starbucks and Kilwins there too, but now they are gone. Can’t wait to see the new tenants there.

1  Thank Peidmont
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Great place lots of different bars restaurants great bartenders lots if things to do only a mile from the beach we go there all the time

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Been here in season and the area is impossibly crowded. Parking is unheard of and the shops and restaurants are too crowded. Off season is GREAT!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Love the ecclectic variety of shops and the broad choice of restaurants! A must for tourists AND locals

1  Thank Stephanie F
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Ww qent for ice xream and coffee. Starbucks has closed....:(.
Then, went to get some ice cream and kilwins is about the most expensive place you can find..... Very dissappointing. Nothing else to do with little ones.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Too many places call themselves a town or a village or a city but are only an accumulation of shopping centers with restaurants. Delray Beach and Lake worth are two in this area where you can stroll along the main drag with sidewalk restaurants, cafes, a playhouse and small shops to keep your interest. From Lake worth Beach where the fishing pier is, drive west on Lake avenue(which turns into Lucerne), over the draw bridge, past the golf course to Dixie.Make a left on Dixie one block and another left on Lake Avenue, which takes you to the village(1/4 mile). Lake Avenue and Lucern run parralell to each other in the village with lake Avenue having the bulk of the action.Lake Worth may not have the sophistication of Delray Beach but it is plenty fun and plenty going on into the night.It's funky but not low-brow. Go and have fun.

1  Thank eugene c
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Such a cool town on the rise. Local, Key West vibe. Big difference from the expensive chains of Delray or West Palm.