Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 138
Free cancellation until 04/03/21
Travelocity
eDreams
HIExpress.com
Snaptravel
All reviews hot cinnamon rolls queen suite yogurt great stay visiting lake placid would definitely stay here again toilet paper rooms are clean free breakfast florida property desk ihg
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

I stay in Lake Placid whenever I come through for my work and this is always a pleasant stay. The staff is friendly and always ready to help make a good stay even better. I try to book ahead and the location is quiet.

Room tip: I try to stay away from elevators and soda/snack machines or ice machines.
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2020

We booked a stay in the Holiday Inn Express in lake Placid Florida while visiting some friends in the area. From the outset it was a disaster. Upon my arrival I needed to use the men’s restroom. Someone had left an incredible mess in the restroom that appeared to have been there for hours. I informed the staff at the desk & they said they would attend to it. My wife also needed to use the woman’s restroom and stated there was no toilet paper in there, it also was a mess.
We deliberately booked a two room suite for the flexibility of allowing me to watch something in a separate room. We quickly discovered, neither TV worked. I told the person at the desk and he said he would look at it. He came up thirty minutes later and found the TV’s to be inoperable. He went and retrieved another set with the same results. Apparently the connection to the network had failed.
I also found lights not working & the list goes on.
My recommendations for anyone visiting lake placid stay elsewhere.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Gene7451
Reviewed 20 December 2019

My stay was for two weeknights. The lobby (and room) looked clean and “fresh”.
Having arrived several hours earlier than normal check-in, I simply inquired about room availability and was met immediately by a friendly and flexible attitude. “Kaylee” at the front desk was a major part of my five star review. Yes, the property is newer and clean,
location is convenient to all of Lake Placid (although not walkable convenient) but top that off with a helpful staff attitude ... well that makes this a hotel I will certainly use again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed for only one night. Rooms are clean breakfast is delicious especially those wonderful cinnamon rolls. Kenny in the front desk was very helpful. Conveniently located. Definitely our first choice next time we are in town.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2019

Stayed here for 1 night recently. Hotel is conveniently located. Service is good. Room has all amenities and WIFI and breakfast are up to par with IHG level.

All together a good pick if you are passing through the area.

Date of stay: July 2019