All reviews waffles hard boiled eggs room was clean fair price first floor sanford airport value for the money nice stay close to the airport nice area would stay here again continental breakfast a great place to stay very nice hotel pool and hot tub easy access convenient location
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Rooms were very clean and kitchen was well supplied with dishes, pans and serving ware. However, the carpet could use a deep cleaning. We stayed with our wedding party and used the meeting room for the Reception. The room was small but held 30 to 40 people with banquet tables/chairs. Staff was extremely gracious and helpful. Price was comparative to the area. I would stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I already gave numerical scores, but here is the long and short of it. Outside was nice. Inside didn't really give me much hope in the hallways, but the actual room exceeded my expectations. Only had two problems: 1) Wifi cut out and I had to resolve the problem with about 2.5 hours of my time. 2) Neighbor had the tv up so loud I could hear it in my room and walking down the hallway.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I flew in to florida for a night for a friends wedding from California. The location and price was great. Especially for a one night trip. the bedroom was clean but the bathroom was not as clean as I wanted it to. I think there was mold or fur or hair all around the bathtub mat. I didn't really care to tell management since I was already super exhausted for for only having 3 hours of sleep in a 48 hour time frame. I took the stairs back and forth from my room to the lobby and vice versa since elevators took longer. There was a strange scent near the stairs like someone or thing as urinated. Luckily I was only there for a night so Thank God. Over all the pros are that it was a good location and a very good deal that I received, breakfast included, and free wifi. I guess it didn't hurt for one night. I'm used to camping out so it wasn't a big deal. However if your paying for a room you would want it to be some what decent.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We have used this hotel on numerous times traveling to the Orlando area; both to visit family and see the sites. It may be a little distant from the most popular sights and amusement parks but having stayed at several chains that were close to the sights are not nearly as nice, quiet and within a very reasonable price range for many families. This is a class A, 5-star hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We booked this hotel because our flight was coming in late, and it was only a few miles from the airport. We were pleasantly surprised with the large clean room, pleasant staff, and great breakfast at a really reasonable price. The beds in the room were very comfortable, and the temperature didn't swing back and forth like many hotel rooms. If we're ever back in the area this will be the place we'll be staying!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0987GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at our La Quinta Inns and Suites. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and our complimentary breakfast. It is always great to hear when guests appreciate our staff and find them friendly. Thank you again for telling us about your experience.

Talat A