“SITTING ON A CORNER IN DOWNTOWN LAKE MARY AWAY FROM THE STRIP MALLS YOU'LL FIND A BIT OF GREECE”

Krazy Greek Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Krazy Greek Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 163 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2017

we visited the Farmers Market in downtown Lake Mary---the down town pretty much clusters about a square block taken up by the town hall and a lovely park with a children's play area where the market is held. North of that on the western side is this great, friendly place with two inside seating areas and several outside tables to enjoy this lovely little downtown.

Offering authentic Greek dishes with a flare of modern!
The menu has a nice selection of Greek specialties all made on site at the restaurant.

Our waiter Harris was patient--took us forever to order and then we were slower consumers as well as helpful, friendly and very efficient.

We decided to go for a variety: My friend got the Krazy Combo - Choice of 3
Tzatziki, Hummus, Kopanisti, Dolmades, Kotopita, Keftedes, Spanakopita She got the last three of those and I got the VEGETARIAN PLATTER. It gave us a great variety to try out and everything was delicious and we topped the event off with
Cappuccino and expresso with BAKLAVA Layers of Phyllo Pastry, filled w/ Chopped Walnuts & Spices. Sweetened w/ Honey Syrup--there was lots of honey which to me so adds to the taste...next time I think I'll try the Baklava cheesecake.

They have beer and wine as well a the usual selection of tea and soft drinks.

This restaurant is only a couple of blocks off busy Lake Mary Blvd---but the atmosphere is light years away from the shopping and strip malls that form the foundation for the restaurants you find there and this lovely, walkable heart of Lake Mary.

Oh and by the way the prices were very reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We thought we would try some place different for dinner, well it was! Their Pastitsio was not what I expected, not that tasty! The green beans were overcooked! My husband's dinner was okay, he said! Our server was okay, we've had better.

1  Thank Donna C
Reviewed 17 May 2017

My sister and I had a pleasant lunch here, starting with the "Krazy Combo": three dips and, as requested, lots of pita wedges, and three veggie dolma at my request -- they were all really good. My sister's Moussaka was fine, and my Spanokopita Classic was straight from the Cyclades: no phyllo, more like a spinach and feta calzone: terrific! I had two glasses of a fine Assyrtico (overpriced at $13 each), but we left happy and satisfied.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I decided to get a take away meal for dinner. I did have a glass of wine and some pita while o waited. Great service and a good snack

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We've eaten here several times and love it. The gyros are great. The grilled octopus appetizer was very good and a good portion size too. The moussaka is also a personal favorite.

Date of visit: April 2017