“Above average Chinese buffet”
Review of Golden China Buffett - CLOSED

Golden China Buffett
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Golden China looks like a fairly standard Chinese buffet but what sets it apart is very good service - nice staff and attentive. The Hot and Sour soup is excellent, and vegetarian. Don't care much for the sushi but I see lots of people enjoying it. I also really like the string beans and the clams (only served at dinner). The sautéed mushrooms would be better if they were cooked more thoroughly. I would be really happy if they would add vegetable dumplings. If you are hoping for a really good Chinese buffet, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Disappointing! The food is not fresh and they never replenish those in-demand items like roast duck, grilled large shrimps, seafood, and several more items. The sushi were stale. We arrived there at about 7:30 pm and there were more customers coming at 8 and 9 pm. People were waiting for them to replenish food, but the only things they took out were fried rice, hot-dog roll, and vegetables. Choices for desserts and sushi are very few. By 8:30 pm, even pizzas were all gone but they still did not replenish it (their closing time was supposed to be an hour later). In men's restroom, the paper dispenser doesn't work. They also charge extra $3.99 for crab-legs, which are bad and somewhat deceiving as people don't likely see that extra-charge sign (and then got charged not realizing this).

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here and it is just like most Chinese buffets. There are plenty of choices of food. It was fresh and hot. Service was good as well. I will be eating here again for sure.

1  Thank Bigdaddy71100
Reviewed 1 April 2013

It is one of the places my sister and niece love to go while out shopping and getting pedicures. The service is SO good here and the food is delicious. It has what every other Chinese buffet has but the food is just very fresh and hot. The price is very reasonable for lunch. We usually go for lunch so I am not sure how things are for dinner. It is nice and bright inside, clean and we go at least once every 3rd month.

2  Thank WanderlustingFoodi
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I've just relocated from the west coast to Lake Mary, FL. I never cared for west coast Chinese so please keep that in mind. This place offers their version of Mongolian BBQ along with a small sushi selection and other traditional Chinese dishes. I took the whole family including my 2 kids; everyone was able to find something they liked and the cost was under $40 including tip for all 4 of us.

2  Thank ProfessorRob