“Very good food”
Review of Golden China Buffett - CLOSED

Golden China Buffett
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here and it is just like most Chinese buffets. There are plenty of choices of food. It was fresh and hot. Service was good as well. I will be eating here again for sure.

1  Thank Bigdaddy71100

Reviewed 1 April 2013

It is one of the places my sister and niece love to go while out shopping and getting pedicures. The service is SO good here and the food is delicious. It has what every other Chinese buffet has but the food is just very fresh and hot. The price is very reasonable for lunch. We usually go for lunch so I am not sure how things are for dinner. It is nice and bright inside, clean and we go at least once every 3rd month.

2  Thank WanderlustingFoodi
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I've just relocated from the west coast to Lake Mary, FL. I never cared for west coast Chinese so please keep that in mind. This place offers their version of Mongolian BBQ along with a small sushi selection and other traditional Chinese dishes. I took the whole family including my 2 kids; everyone was able to find something they liked and the cost was under $40 including tip for all 4 of us.

2  Thank ProfessorRob
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The price was $11 in the evening. The food was decent, what you would expect from a typical Chinese buffet. The service was polite and timely, but they don't really have much personality.

2  Thank mathstud
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Have visited Golden China Buffett many times and never had any complaints. Food and service is good. Prices are reasonable. They recently expanded their buffett and added a sushi and grille area, sushi is very good. Good place for lunch or dinner.

2  Thank alwaysfun2travel