See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2017

While wading through the water to shower (other bath house was locked up), I wondered if it was clean water or toilet backup. Thoroughly disgusting. After showering, I needed to scrub my feet and ankles to get rid of the yucky feeling. The campground itself was fine.

Room Tip: This is a campground, not a hotel. My "room" was awesome, I love my motorhome!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Yes this park is close to the highway and within walking distance from eating places, however, the park is very poorly maintained. The toilets are closed and the park is dirty. Skip this dump and move on to another RV Park.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

As we have our own shower and toilet we did not inspect the ones in the campground. We were parked out back where it was very quiet. Walk to restaurants and very easy to fill up while still hooked up to the fifth wheel. A little high on the price at $35 plus tax with Good Sam but very convenient to the expressway. Was told show receipt at Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse or Texas Roadhouse and receive a 10% discount but Olive Garden said no, just $3 off each entree. Not a big deal. Park does need some work

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

From reading previous reviews, I didn't expect much (my husband make the reservation!). On pulling in the entrance (in a gas station) and signing in at the gas station, we found our site. The park is sort of divided into two sections ~ front and back. The front is definitely older although it seemed well kept. There were some "live there" rigs, but none was cluttered or dirty. The grass was mowed and the site (front section) we had was pretty level. All sites appeared about the same. In the back though, sites were larger and nicely groomed, landscaped with nice palms vs. the natural sparse wooded growth in the front. We had non-existent cable (the only channel we could sort of get was FOX News!), but that was snowy to the point of saying "Why bother!" Good thing we each brought good books!!
We did not check the bathrooms, shower or laundry 'cause of the pics I saw in other reviews. We can survive for an overnight in our 36' motorhome, towing our car on a dolly. One good thing, there are many good restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for one night on the way to South Florida. First impression is not good at all. However, when you get past the front section which appears to be run down permanent campers the back is a bit better. The spaces are adequate . Seemed to be all one nighters there. Good restaurants in walking distance. Would not stay more than one night.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family