“Great place ! Great location!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Villages
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lady Lake
Reviewed 3 July 2011

We came here on the fouth of July weekend. A nice young man named Carlos gave us a good deal on the room. They had reccently remodled the rooms and we found it very clean, the staff was very pleasant and accomadating. We frequently stay at this hotel and they have always been good to us and very CLEAN. We have a dog and they are pet friendly. When a hotel allows pets you never know what kind of room you'll get. I can say that the rooms that we stayed in that are the rooms allowed for the pets, have been spotless and didn't smell like dogie smell of old socks. The price was well worth it. Free breakfast, Near the downtown area and quiet.

Room Tip: Worth the Money!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ollie040
HolidayInnTeam, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2011

Thank you so much for spending your holiday with us. Our management and staff are very pleased to know that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. The features and location of our hotel, plus our friendly staff make our hotel stand out among others. Thank you once again, for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us great comments that will help millions of visitors make the right decision on future hotel accommodations in and around The Villages, Florida. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 10 April 2011

Here during Bikeweek (but not for Bikeweek, on business). Hotel was what I expect from an HI Express. Room was decent, big plus on the microwave and fridge in the room, since there is a ton of restaurants around as well as a Publix grocery store. Staff was friendly, decent location if you are visiting the Villages or Leesburg. Free breakfast, outdoor pool area was OK. A solid choice

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank frompitpa

First of all, thank you very much for taking time to write a review on us on TripAdvisor! Also, thank you for mentioning the fridge and microwaves in the rooms, we recently added those for our guests' comfort a few months ago. And as always, our friendly and knowledgeable staff make us a solid choice for everyone that is visiting The Villages and/or Central Florida!

Reviewed 22 March 2011

The staff gave advise on rental equiptment/ put us on the first available rooms- for the w/e.. was filled, and rooms were at a premium. The breakfast area was clean and the staff, who served us were very friendly , and took time to talk with the guests. We plan to return, and the manager stated that he welcomes bikes. The area is very very safe and the rates are reasonable~~ discounts for Military, AARP, and IHG.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mrenderle
HolidayInnTeam, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2011

Thanks to a great referral, and giving us a chance! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and yes, we try to keep our rates as low as possible, even after completely remodeling our hotel recently (we will receive a Beautification Award from the Chamber of Commerce next month and will be nominated for the Renovations of the Year Award by Holiday Inn Franchise). And we also offer great discount rates to The Villages Friends and Family along with the discounts you mentioned! Again, thanks for the nice comments and please tell your friends about us - your referrals are golden!!

Reviewed 21 March 2011

I have stayed at this hotel many times while visiting family and while I loved it before (that's why I keep coming back), I love the new changes too! There is a fridge and microwave in every room now! They also painted the rooms, put in new carpet, new modern furniture, and even new paintings on the walls! My favorite part of staying there is how helpful everyone is though. I try not to bother the staff if I don't have to, but whenever I do need something, they are right there to help me out. It is great to see familiar friendly faces when I come back too. It makes me feel more comfortable asking for help or for directions or if they can have the person next door to me turn down their loud tv!

The hotel is so close to the Spanish Springs Town Square I always walk so I can work off my dinner. :) I did notice they just started having Golf Cart Rentals if walking doesn't work for you. Maybe I'll get one next time! They are fun to drive. :)

The only other thing I can say about the hotel is to call them directly with any questions or special requests you have. They have been pretty accommodating for me in the past. There are times when they aren't able to do everything, but when I get there and see how busy it is, I understand why. They do seem to go out of their way more than other hotels to make their guests happy, in my experience.

I am glad the hotel has caught up with the times without losing its best feature-the staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank marytpa1979

Thanks for the kind words about your stay. I am so glad to hear the nice comments about our recent renovations and our staff. Our staff absolutely loves people and enjoys hospitality. They have made a huge impact on our business and we think the world of them. We feel that we have been blessed with the best staff that we have ever worked with over the years! Thanks for recognizing our employees!

Reviewed 21 February 2011

Stayed with extended family (4 rooms) in mid Feb 2011. Easy to find, central location. i think this hotel has been re-branded, and some upgrading has been done. Rooms were clean, location quiet, free breakfast. Some work still needs to be done, but I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
HolidayInnTeam, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2011

Thank you for staying, and creating a review for us. Positive experience from our guests is the best thing we can ask in hospitality business. We look forward to see you again. Again, thank you very much.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lady Lake
The Waterfront Inn
#2 of 2 in The Villages
14.2 km away
Best Western Plus Chain Of Lakes Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Villages? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK