Lowest prices for your stay
Snaptravel
Hotels.com
US$ 114
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$ 114
US$ 106
SAVE US$ 8
Free cancellation until 10/03/21
Expedia.comUS$ 114
FindHotelUS$ 114
TravelocityUS$ 114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2018

We had to spend the night in LaBelle to continue our trip the next day. Booked this hotel through Expedia and it was a great deal as I had some points so I ended up paying $36. Total value was around $104. When we got there, we saw a group of men playing volley ball and some of them were at the pool. Inside the hotel we also saw more men. It was kind of awkward and I supposed that maybe there were workers working in a project near by. So, we checked in, got our rooms. My husband and I checked the room, it was old, some scratch patches on the wall, the room seemed clean but it had a strong smell, same as the bathroom. We all went for dinner and when we came back, one of our friends asked if they had a bar open. The woman at the front desk looked at him with a shocked look and told him that they are not allowed to have alcohol in the premises because they do a rehab program in the hotel!!!!...so all those men we thought they were workers, they were actually part of a rehab program. We were confused and mad at the same time. I don't think it is appropriate to have this type of group in a hotel, and if they want to host this type of programs, at least they should disclose it on their listing. We didn't feel safe and now I understand the weird look some of these people gave to us. I couldn't sleep at all.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Viajerosen
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Old and tired, creepy, few/very basic facilities, large numbers of recovering drink/drug addicts walking the premises. Front desk staff friendly and helpful, and praise be they're doing the Lord's work with the Christian rehab stuff, but for me it's an odd combination to be running side by side with a commercial hotel. Thankfully only a one-night stay (though couldn't have faced a second). On the plus side, good views of surrounding countryside. But nowhere near enough redeeming features for me.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 27 July 2018

My son and I travelled to Labelle to pickup our boat at the Marina next to the hotel. We booked our room through a popular website. While heading to the hotel we contacted the hotel to advise them that we would be arriving late and possibly past midnight as their policy states that you would be considered a no show if you arrive after midnight. The front office told us not to worry about it. We arrived at 11:58PM and we were given keys that did not work. My son went down to the office and was given a second set of keys that also did not work. The front desk attendant then came upstairs and gave me the Master Key which I kept for the night (not good for security). I checked out and thought all was well until I noticed a charge on my credit card from the hotel directly. My credit card now had 2 charges for my room, one from the website and one from the hotel, both posted on the same day. I reached out to the hotel to get a refund and got nowhere. I ended up reaching out to the website and the hotel tells them I made a reservation for the previous day and was a no-show. I’m still fighting these charges but it’s been a nightmare as it’s been 3 weeks and I still don’t have credit from the hotel. PLEASE BEWARE!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank rod8137
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Clean safe welcoming hotelwith good parking. Great coffee as you enter. Loved it so much I have moved to the marina.
Staff had the best attitude I have ever encountered a close second was in Paris.
I would encourage anyone to try it and see. I would like the pool to be heated as I am getting old and like a tepid pool for my old bones.

Room tip: River view
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Reading the recommendations I thought it is newly renovated. But it isn’t. Most of all I had a problem with the cleanliness and that there is no restaurant or bar service available. It looks like it is over the hill. And like others already wrote, it’s also a rehab center, but that didn’t matter. The surrounding is really pretty and wonderful but with the blind windows..... this place could be so much nicer and attractive for a longer stay only with a few things. First of all it should be cleaned up, a new coat of paint and a cleaning service at the breakfast table.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 973annettee