All reviewsmickey mouse pancakesfront deskfun zonesoccer fieldvideo gamesfree breakfastfamily friendly hotelamazing hotelgreat weekendclean roomsthe entire staffcoffee machinethe breakfast areathe room was nicedisney tripdisney parksfamily vacation
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel front desk staff very friendly, over all hotel appearance very nice & clean. The room we where give was tile which is perfect as i have allergies.
I reserve through Orbit was a confirm price, at check out, i wasn’t told i would be charge $27 especially the room was already paid for & i don’t believe 2 8oz bottle water cost that much.
I always find positive in all my reviews but dishonesty is one i can over look.
My son was there the week before thanksgiving with his fathers family per their recommendation i reserved there & my cousin did as well. They too where charged with no explanation.
Will I recommend no! Advise to those that book triple check for hidden fees.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
manager610, Manager at Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear VivN218,

We appreciate you have taken the time to write a review about your stay with us. We sincerely apologize if there were any shortcomings in our end which are very atypical and not reflective of our brand experience. We kindly would like to invite you to reach us at: info@magicmomentresort.com with further details about your stay. Your remarks are truly valuable for us.

With this said, we look forward to have the opportunity of hosting you back on a renewed opportunity to redeem your confidence our resort and service.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This hotel is perfect. Great for kids all ages and the pool is acclimatized. We only stayed for a day and couldn't enjoy all amenities but for sure will book it for my next trip to Orlando in February.

Room Tip: Heater pool. Great kids playground.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear eylin83,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words following your recent stay with.

We were delighted that you’ve enjoyed all the details we take pride in offering our guests. As are our regular practice, we’ve been happy to share your lovely remarks to our team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests only receive the very best in service.

We look forward to having the pleasure of having you back home in the near future.

Best regards.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We will definitely stay here again. Small bathroom was the only complaint I had. Staff was super friendly and we loved it. Breakfast was just right for a start to the day and my kids loved the fun zone.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear lovemydawgs:

It's our most pleasure to learn that your stay was a wonderful one while you were impressed with our service and facilities. We appreciate your gracious comments as it shows our consistency in maintaining the Magic Moment Resort brand standards. Your feedback has been shared with our team as a motivation to keep up our work.

We do hope you return to our resort in the future as it would be our pleasure to serve you once more.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Great stay! When we first arrived, the room that we were given was not clean, but they quickly gave me another room and waved the resort fee for 2 days during my stay. My daughter and I enjoyed our time here. It was very peaceful, fun, and entertaining! The staff were so helpful and nice. The breakfast was great! The location is perfect!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
manager610, Manager at Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear TiffanyrE153FW,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words and observations following your recent stay with us at Magic Moment Resort.

We look forward to have the pleasure of having you back home in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2017

My wife, daughter and I had an amazing weekend at Magic Moment Resort for kids... We enjoyed the pool, games and rooms...and make sure you don't miss out on the breakfast...Furthmore the customer service was stellar... Daily gone above and beyond for my wife..Daily let us check in early as my wife is 7 mths pregnant so my wife was able to take a shower and change prior to hitting the parks. We look forward to returning again soon.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
manager610, Gerente at Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Fren006,

We would like to thank you for choosing Magic Moment as your holiday destination, and for taking the time to post review of your time with us.

We thank you for your kind words and will certainly pass on your positive feedback to Daily.

We hope you return to our wonderful resort again in the future as we would love the opportunity to serve you once again

Kind regards