“Dinner”

Manny's Original Chophouse- Kissimmee
Get food delivered
Ranked #68 of 774 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 25
Description: You've Found the Best! We offer a large selection on steaks, chops and ribs. Early Birds: Monday-Thursday 4:00-6:00, Sunday 12:00-3:00 (Dine in only, Not valid on holidays) Kids (10 and under) eat free every Monday and Tuesday (Dine in only, Limit 2 kids per adult with entree) Wednesdays....Buy 1 Get 1 Free Fajitas (Dine in only, Not valid on holidays) Thursdays...Top Sirloin Steak save $2.00 (Except holidays) Sundays...All day Manny's Sirloin Steak save $1.00 (Except holidays)
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Well tonight was the first time in 2 years we’ve been to manny’s and I must say they’ve gone downhill the quality of the food was awful we had prime rib,country fried stea and shrimp with tips instead of the manager trying to right the wrong she said and her name wasTeresa that the tips were the end cut the country fried steak was all grizzle and our prime ribs were very chewy our waitress whose name is Kelly was superb she tried to make things right while the so called manager did squat but came off with a very demeaning attitude I must say who ever decides to go to manny’s don’t not worth a hill of beans on a scale of 1-10 I give it a -5 absolutely terrible for sure we will never return again I hope everybody who reads this will Heath my warning DO NOT GO

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank wbellucci
Write a reviewReviews (1,658)

Reviewed 25 February 2021

After seven years of coming here ans enjoying one of the best steaks we’ve ever had, tonight was the exact opposite. The filet was tough to cut and eat. The sirloin was not even edible. After speaking to the manager she basically said that’s how the meat is and blamed the supplier. She did say she’d offer a discount, instead after reviewing our checks this was not the case. Our waitress was great. She took it to the manager to correct. Do not think this review is about the service, it most certainly is not. This is about the quality of meat offered for the cost as well as the managements response to the customer.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Arrived around 7pm on a Saturday and was told the wait was about an hour for a party of 4, so I gave them my telephone number and sat outside. No problem. About an hour later other guest started arriving and walking away stating that they were no longer taking any tables! The restaurant is open until 10:30pm. So I checked on my wait time and was told they would have to go ask someone else in the back. The host went to get an answer and when He came back and stated that the kitchen was backed up and they didn't know when they would be able to seat us. But just a couple minutes before hand they sat a reservation of 20!
So I went back outside and started calling other restaurants to find a table. I eventually found one and left. And here I am 4 hours later and still never got a text that my table was ready!

I suggest to stay away from this restaurant until management can get things worked out and get their team on the same page. Also there were employee not wearing approved mask for working in a food establishment! Glad we didn't eat here and found another great restaurant to enjoy dinner at. So sad to see something that was good go bad

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

Sirloin special was delicious. My first visit and I can’t wait to return. Our waitress was great and very helpful in explaining the menu. The steak was cooked a perfect medium and all the sides were delicious. No complaints here!

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

Seen the reviews...but decided to stop cause it was close to where we were staying and we heard great things about the one in Haines City. First we sat down and the table was dirty! Asked the waitress to wipe the table off and she didn’t wipe it off until we reminded her after she brought the drinks. We had never been to the restaurant before waitress was no help while ordering and was clearly annoyed. My brother got the house salad and found a quarter size piece of plastic in it. Waitress didn’t say sorry or take anything off the bill, just took it and walked away! Husband ordered the cowboy ribeye medium rare which was $28 and we had to send it back twice! The table next to us had issues, complained to the manager, who didn’t do anything and ended up leaving with out paying. At least we got a show...once that table left our waitress was all of a sudden pleasant! Husband and brother said men’s bathroom was nasty! Women’s was better but not by much. We will try the one in Haines City when we are back in town but we will not return to this location!!